Lights, Camera, Arad
August 1, 2011






Zara shoes, Cos Dress, VintageLady.ro  jewelry


Deepest thought of the day:
 I love Facebook, I hate Twitter*. It was all so simple...now we have Google +...great!

*
I found a gift in the car! You can see it in the pics. The funny thing is that I cannot open it and since I'm a cat the curiosity will kill me eventually.

*

Annnnnddd the winner of the lovely Orient watch is number...
 Count the comments and if you are number 24 send me a mail with your contacts so the guys at  ORIENT  know where to send you the cool prize, congrats :)



 *I hate Twitter(although it's much more faster to spread news) because I just  can't find it in me  the "just took the garbage/I'm at the market/I'm eating this in some restaurant" kind of crap.




37 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

hahaha, I can say I hate twitter but I don't like it either, love Facebook and Google+ is deserted...
The Cos dress is simply mesmerizing, love it so much! I want one now:)):)):***

Denisa L said...

ps: you look amazing!

Mici Mathonka said...

wow, your dress is so cute and elegant! you look amazing

stilistele said...

I lvoe love love your outfit, expecially the DRESS....I am a COS fan!
I know it won;t make u feel better, but I hate twitter too :))

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Well it's not me. You look beautiful, as always!

Irina said...

Love your blog, before i found it felt like i was living in a fashion baren wasteland. Than you.

Love the wrapping paper, i was searching for something like that. Any advice?

Xo

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

You look gorgeous! I love the whole outfit! What's in the box? I'm curious, too:)

Alice in vintageland said...

You're such a stunner! Hot, hot, hot! I love the dress, gold jewelry and the shoes - a match made in fashion heaven..
I so hate twitter, I've actually forgoten I have an account, the "I'm taking a bubble bath while also scrumbing the bath tube" is so not me!:)))))))))))))

out of order said...

you are absolutely amazing! I adore the tan and black stripes, I think I need to look for similar fabrics!


Happy Monday :)
<3Meghan

Bo3mia said...

Oh my, you're wearing the perfect dress! I love the way you match it with those lovely red shoes! Lovely! :)

Special Koko said...

Love this one, especially the dress...it looks amazing on u! :D

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE that dress! you look so gorgeous! :D
And oooh, I wonder what the gift is! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

dcresider said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress. You look great.

sbot said...

LOVE that dress! The stripes are so rich!

Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

irina said...

Hi Ana,

I just wanted to say that i adore your Zara shoes, but not just them all your outfits.
I like the way you express yourself and what you have done with Snobbish Breakfast....im just sorry i live in Cluj and cant really see live all your works.
Keep up the good work,
xx LIli

Anonymous said...

ador ador tinuta ta<3 Am crezut ca acel cadou e un plic, arata genial .

Bloggy Betty <3

Plami said...

Such a gorgeus and sophisticated look!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

that`s such a beautiful dress! :X
you look gorgeous!

Noree said...

Bun, trebe' sa-mi trimiti nr tau de tel intr-un mesaj pe facebook sau YM, ca eu mi-am uitat cartela in UK =))

Anonymous said...

woa.cos is my sisters favorite
shop!!! its so cool, so Scandinavian:D

colorsdiary said...

I also hate twitter but i like facebook :)

I love the photos u made in Arad, the building behind u is nice.

Unknown said...

this is one lovely dress :)

Alina said...

The dress is amazing!And it looks even better matched with those red shoes:x

Carolina said...

Amazing outfit, it reminds me of Prada. And the pink shoes add a colorful touch that I like a lot.

http://blonde-rose.blogspot.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

U are so adorable, super stylish and elegant!! I love all items in this outfit, I really do!:)
kisses
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Anca Buzea said...

Love this outfit! We have almost identical shoes :)

Aura said...

The dress is fantastic. Indeed instant love:)

Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com

TheUnique28 said...

You have just made me want to buy your outfit, the colors look fantastic on you and that pop of color in the shoes really goes. Your gorgeous :)

theunique28.blogspot.com

Anula said...

Gorgeous outfit!! You look amazing!! I love your dress!! I fallow you!!

The Hearabouts said...

You are the cutest! Pretty pretty pics, jewelry and dress! I'm curious about the gift, too, hihi.


Hugs,
S.

Unknown said...

Great look!!! I like your dress!!!
Kisses...Miriam

Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
Visit me!

erin.marie said...

That is a gorgeous dress!

Erin
www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

Michelle Lee said...

love how you styled this elegant look w/ red heels :) so fab!

Anda Zelenca said...

Classy! I like Arad a lot! E un oras frumos si linistit.

Kisses!

www.andazelenca.com

Unknown said...

I kind hate them , too.. but I use FB . Like all of us :)) ... sweet like sugar !

Nastassja said...

Love this look on you! Perfect!

www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love, love the dress and the shoes are the perfect touch! xoxo, Angela