There was a time...
March 21, 2010

H&M headband, Topshop cardigan, Forever 21 top, H&M belt


when I was completely obsessed with fantasy headbands, these was last spring. It where the IT item for me and they became my label, sort of red lipstick now:).

I've began buying them franticly, creating them and now I own more than 20 pairs...after that I found another obsession...:)

I don't know about you but I just loved the reaction on peoples face when they saw me with a bird on my head:)
Because one thing is for sure with these light versions of a 19th century's hat, you cannot pass unnoticed:D


Bookmark and Share

9 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

ok,I know the feeling but it's creepy to be watch..at least for me...saturday in the subaway I was the main attraction and it was a cute little bow:(I'm gonna get a big one soon>:)

your headband it's gorgeous and so you outfit:)

Alice in vintageland said...

Tell me about it: love headbands!:)

Ana said...

@Alice..I've noticed:)) you look great in them by the way:)

@Nookie if you like the headband I could send it to you as a gift, just give me the address:)

xxxxooo both

Anonymous said...

wonderful ring, i just love it !
xoxo

Mina said...

i still love the fantasy headbands. i think they are perfect when u have a plain outfit and u need a little something to stand out.
xoxo
mina

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

Love headbands too,but I don't think that it will look on me:(

Ana said...

I love them too but for a while I;m going to take a break because I have worn them every day for a year:)

www.janetteria.com said...

Pretty belt! So Chanel!

Paulina said...

Hi Ann! :)

Thank you for your sweet comment. I like your blog too, you've got so many nice ideas.
I'm following now :)
So nice you wrote to me.

xoxo

Paulina