Star Light Love
March 17, 2010


Zara coat, Wolford tights, Zara shoes, Fifi's fun dress, H&M belt, H&M bag

I'm on my way to an art opening just bought a new camera so now I'm trying to accommodate, I really hope spring will be here soon because it's very cold and windy and despite the fact that I actually love this weather I;m freezing...brrrr

By the way what do you think about "Alice in wonderland", I mesmerized by it! I just love Alice, the Red Queen, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire cat, I'm such a kid.
 


 


Bookmark and Share

9 comentarii:

Lainey said...

I am absolutely in love with your dress! And that belt cinches in your waist so perfectly. Gorgeous.

Ana said...

Lainey thank you so much, I love them both too.
have a sparkly day
xo
Ana

Alice in vintageland said...

I love all your outfits and this one is truly magical. On the side note I think is something wrong with your text, maybe I'm the only one that has this problem but most of the time I can only see some weird symbols instead of the english/romanian text!:)

Ana said...

Alice multumesc mult:), in ceea ce priveste textul...nu stiu poate este o chestie de conexiune , nu stiu ce sa spun...I'll check it out:)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it! :p
Btw, what camera was?

Messy me, I know.

Ana said...

Nikon D300:)
thank you:))

Sil said...

This outfit is brillant:D

movieaddicted said...

lovely outfit!

Autour de toi said...

I really love this outfit! I need this beautiful trench! so nice!

We follow you!!