instant heart
March 18, 2010

"Romanian fashion/style blogs

I had this post in mind for a couple of time and today found another ro fashion blog which I loved. All three blogs are "young", less than 2 months, take the time to check them out, you won't regret it.

High Street Cardigans

I've discovered High Street Cardigans today,I don't how I missed it because I'm a facebook friend with Ana, the owner. She has a great style, mixes modern clothes with a retro vibe."


Fashion in my eyes

  how cool is this?

I have to tell you that I am an avid reader of  Nookie's blog for quite a year now but I have never write to her until recently.

She's indeed so sweet as her blog. And I have to tell you that I sincerely admire how she manages to stay always focused on the latest trends, the latest news,and her Polivore outfits are the best.

Maybe some of these days I will send her some cupcakes, just to brighten her day because she is lovely.

P.S. It's so weird to write and not know who reads it

Big hugs for Nookie

fashion in my eyes

Bookmark and Share

9 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean it's not ready?
c'mon!
if it's you and ur style here, then it's ready, that's what counts!
in time you'll see that things will be nicer and nicer, be proud that you have the chance to show it!

hug!

Mina said...

i must tell you that i came across your blog from nookie's feature on you and that i'm very impressed by your style and the quality of your posts. i was forever looking for a Romanian style blogger to take the lead and i think your blog might just do that for Romanian style. keep on rocking ok?
love it!
xoxo
mina

Patty Ann said...

this is really cute!!!!

AlphaBetaChic Blog

Alice in vintageland said...

Nookie is lovely indeed and so are you!:)

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

Hi!You are right,Nookie is a sweetheart.I love your style,great blog.Kisses

Ana said...

Thank you so much :)) It means a lot and I can't believe yet that you left comments:)
Big hugs
Ana

Maddy said...

Just passing through from Nookie's blog! I think you're blog & your pictures are fantastic! I love your style too :)

Good luck with blogging! I think you'll realize that it's such an incredible experience!

Ana said...

Maddy thank you so much and yes it's an incredible experience, it might become my new addiction:)

NoFaceFashion said...

Multa inspiratie iti doresc ;)