Shanti
March 23, 2010

Zara shoes, vintage skirt, Zara blouse, Jazz belt, thrifted purse


I might say this is not my best pose.:)
Xo<3>

Bookmark and Share

10 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

I must say that's an awesome look!
C'mon you so pretty:)

Irina said...

Imi place outfit-ul. Defapt toate sunt dragute, nu numai cel din post-ul asta :D Felicitari pentru blog!!! Sigur ma voi intoarce pe aici
*I'm following your blog and your twitter* Muah!

Jasmin said...

I love your shoes!!! =PP

Ana said...

@Jasmin , I love yours too:)

Thanks so much.
P.S. I got my first rude comment, does this mean that now I exist:)

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit! You look fantastic! Also, this outfit is perfect for Spring. You look simply delightful. :)


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3

Phuong said...

Very nice outfit!!

Stephanie said...

Love this look. I see so many girls on Chictopia that have no shape and look as if they fell out of bed. You look so well put together. Love the shoes and the curves!

Anonymous said...

Imi place foarte mult tinuta ta! Esti o fashionista !!!

Anonymous said...

Iti multumesc mult pt sustinere. Daca se poate cand ma mut pe platforma mea www.iuliabadita.ro ar fi minunat. Atunci fac si eu un post despre tine. Azi ma duc sa-mi cumpar domeniul si sper sa-l aranjez repejor :D.

Stefania83 said...

Rochia este f draguta.Si cu sandalele este bine asortata