be my baby
March 19, 2010




H&M wedges, Wolford tights, Topshop shorts, H&M blouse and Accessorize necklace





Bookmark and Share

9 comentarii:

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect outfit as always! :)

Denisa L said...

I'm loving your shorts!

Mina said...

i love that necklace. coral is such a nice colour.
i will add u to my blogroll. u truly deserve more promotion! your style rocks!

Anonymous said...

wedgeees.love them

Ana said...

Thank you, you guys are so sweet, I'm so amazed that you constantly leave comments, I mean I have read nookie and faboulista for a long time now but I never did comment(I'm a lazy person I know) but I promise that this will change:), so thank you again, if everybody would be so nice like you playing with fashion would be even cooler:)

Alice in vintageland said...

Lovely oance again! I love the shorts with the stripped tshirt and that necklace!:)

Anonymous said...

I love your sailor style xoxo

Ana said...

:)thank you
P.s. Iulia I've added you to my blog list cause I find your blog really usefull cause I'm shit at make-up, I do not have talent :(

Irina said...

awww sunt geniali pantalonii scurti. Adorrrrrr short jeans-ii <3