Instagram  @ highstreetcardigans



"How do you imagine your future will look like?"

It's a question I got asked yesterday and now I'm asking you.
Answer wisely and stay honest to yourself!

Till then let's make our present brighter and buy flowers or go out with interesting people. 
Now, we have just the right spot to meet cause this Thursday, at L'8 By Stephan Pelger, Molecule F is hosting a ultimate networking party - UNCUT - connections by Molecule F

See you tonight!!! It will be the place TO BE on Thursdays where you'll meet all of us.




 The Mercury rises in the thermometers, our mood is getting lower and our mind is getting blurrier thinking of a city break. It's time to relax, to cut and paste the happiness into our lives and join the place where we can mirror connect with people like us,  making a declaration of similarity.

Join us to the ultimate style &gathering refuge: Molecule F connections - UNCUT.
We meet on Thursdays, beginning this Thursday, 12th of July by the Herestrau Lake at L8 by Stephan Pelger. 

So how about leaving all the worries, the boredom & the unbearable heat behind and step into UNCUT
We guarantee:  a relaxing atmosphere, a nest of ideas, all the connections you can make and at least but not last an evening of indulgence.

Let's connect & interconnect by extending this invitation to anyone you consider worth to connect with.


See you on Thursday at 10:00 PM @ L8 by Stephan Pelger.
Don't forget to make reservations: 0721.512.291.




 I went to a very sophisticated event last week. Yes, I know, I don't post pictures of the events I go here but this is the exceptions week.  

I'm gonna post the press communicate below so that you can understand better what the event was about.

Goodbye kittens!








Kristina and her mysterious installation.  I looovee it!


Cel mai în voga club din Bucureşti s-a transformat pentru o noapte într-o lume artistică, plină de imaginaţie şi creativitate, în care rolurile principale au fost “jucate” de cinci păpuşi supradimensionate care au “purtat” creaţii ale unora dintre cei mai cunoscuti designeri români: Mădălina Dorobanţu, Laura Vărgălui, Lena Criveanu, Irina Marinescu şi Kristina Dragomir. Fiecare păpuşă a avut dimensiuni ieşite din comun: înălţime de 2 metri şi lăţime de 1 metru.

Invitaţii au avut parte de experienţe senzoriale unice în care fiecare şi-a putut regăsi propriul “blend” fie prin  emoţia de culori redată de creaţii, tasting-uri inedite, arta mixologiei cocktail-urilor sau sound-ul retroelectro al trupei Moonlight Breakfast.

Creativi din diferite domenii, precum fashion, publicitate, muzică, showbiz şi nu numai au ales să-şi găsească exprimarea artistică liberă, printre ei numărându-se: Amalia Năstase, DJ Wanda, Mircea Solcanu, Dana & Stephane Maitec, Liviu Hodor (Radio 21), Kristina Dragomir, Lena Criveanu, Irina Marinescu, Mădălina Dorobanţu, Laura Vărgălui, Ana Bucur (Gucci), Ciprian Sipoş, Camelia Negrea, Daniel Rosner (Global Eye), Diana Tofan (H&M), Rosana Oprea, Angi Dumitrescu (Entrance), Mirela Bucovicean (Molecule F), Dana Petcu (Dior), Irina Niţu (Sephora) şi alţii.

Astfel, BLENDitude a adus un suflu nou în arta modernă românească, reuşind să transforme culori, texturi şi forme în sentimente şi emoţii.





5 comentarii:

Iulia Romana said...

<3 love the post ! Party-ul chiar arata super tare xx

Eu imi imaginez viitorul fooooarte promitator, dar sa intruuu odata la facultate la buget, ca apoi pot sa-mi planific cat de cat ce vreau sa fac :))

Unknown said...

future?! asta chiar suna interesant... cred ca daca esti atent doar la ce faci in prezent, viitorul ti se va parea extraordinar ceea ce cred ca este uimitor... asa ca viitorul meu mi-l imaginez sa fie extraordinar...alte detalii le voi solutiona atunci :))

have fun tonight!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Natasha Fatah said...

Looks like a phenomenal event. I sent you an email regarding the Moja skirt but haven't heard anything back. I hope you got it. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Emanuel I. said...

Super eveniment.
Ce de lume frumos imbracata, iar creatiai Kristinei...WOW!Asa da!
:D

Alexandra said...

Superba creatia Kristinei....Bravo !!!