If you are a daily reader of this pointless blog you know that I don't use to post pictures from the places I visit because I think some parts of my life should remain...well, mine. Because of that reason and also because I don't carry my camera with me, it's about the experience not about the pictures. Well, today is an exception.

I've decided, on my visiting list this summer are definitely all the haunted mansions and gothic like gardens I can find.

The mystery, I always loved a good mystery...And Miss Havisham. 

I was talking with my nephew (no, I don't have any brothers or sisters, he's my cousin's child) yesterday about Great Expectations and when I asked him to describe Miss Havisham he said she was "a strange, wrinkled up lady who never sees the sunlight and never gets out of her bridal gown".

Funny how people, it doesn't matter what age they have, always look at the negative and damned part of dark characters but never bother to look beyond those attributes.


 People, please observe my beautiful,candid, I wanna die and be buried in this innocent /amazing, Andra Andreescu dress - Andra is a cool, young designer that you will hear about more soon.


Ohh, before I visited the perfect decadent garden, I had, yes, had (no, I don't taste these kind of sports, I prefer Givenchy! I'm shallow) to go to the aerodrome to see how special people ( :) ) jump of the plane.

I'm only gonna tell you this, all the men and women there, who where of course, rough and all adrenaline rushed, looked at me like I was The Little Mermaid on crack.

Here's the Instagram proof


We can stay in touch on Instagram at @highstreetcardigans


On the other hand, several days ago, in Cluj, a few people gathered and did a falshmob on Bolero, the soundtrack of "About men and snails". Tudor Giurgiu's new movie. Can't wait to see it this autumn!





 Btw, number 2, congrats, you just won!

 What do you mean "What?"

The amazing, fluo skirt, from Moja's Essentials Collection

Send me an email with your contacts so the guys at Moja can send you the IT skirt of the summer.


That's it!
Au revoir, kittens.

With love,
The Decadent Countess




.

4 comentarii:

Natasha Fatah said...

You look awesome, and holy cow - I think I won the skirt!!! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

awesomely decadent & decadently awesome! you are a work of art, milady!

Simona said...

Natasha is not fair if u won the skirt because u post it twice! I should be the winner because the next girl who post it didn't follow with Google Friend Connect.

Unknown said...

Rochia Moja este superba!
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog