Mittens was in town!
My beautiful, inside and out, friend!
Kristina Dragomir is a true fairytale character!
Besides being the only hat artist that I truly admire around here, she's a warm and gentle person. And if it's one thing that I've learned in these past months is that most of the time, these things matter the most!
She was invited to create a capsule collection for THE PLACE Concept Store, so a few days ago, Mittens and I went to see how everything turned out.
Yes, Mittens was in Bucharest, not visiting cause we're working bees, she had things to do, but we had tremendous fun also.
How do you mean you don't know who Mittens is? I told you many times last year. She's the person with whom I communicate best in this world. We call each other "mittens" cause we fit like each other in concepts, values and principles like a glove. I baptized Keyn, her child, so obviously she's one of the few people how thinks highly of me (I know mom, you think highly of me too!)
Anyways, you'll hear about Mittens later on, now, let me tell you about the caged hats I saw at THE PLACE.
I love how Kristina and her team always think the whole concept of the events she hosts. Starting with the decorations and ending with the drinks she will serve. For me that's a complete artist. The one who thinks about everything, who imagines a whole world around his creations.
You can admire Kristina's amazing hats at The Place the whole summer. Go take a look!
Ohh and because she inspired me, Kristina is my guest this afternoon at the new edition of Modern Style Stories I'm hosting for 121.ro.
See you this afternoon, kittens!
Colectia capsula creata in exclusivitate pentru renumitul concept store.
Cele 14 piese unicat sunt de fapt o poveste de vara cu pasari exotice
nemaivazute, narata printr-un delir cromatic.
Materiale tesute din fibre de ananas si matase, in doua culori
diferite, pictate manual si suprapuse in mai multe nuante, toate sunt
dintre cele mai fine si mai viu colorate.
De altflel, pentru a accentua metafora exotica, dar si pentru o
armonie a colectiei cu natura, materialele intrebuintate sunt in
totalitate regenerabile, 100% naturale, lucrate manual, nu contin
fibre de carbon, sunt elegante si eco friendly.
Ca de obicei, aplicatiile creatiilor Kristina Dragomir sunt
spectaculoase prin definitie, structuri create din diferite pene, de
paun, fazan regal sau strut, dar si prin materiale si lucratura:
chantilly, matase naturala si santung.
Palariile au fost prezentate clientilor magazinului The Place
saptamana trecuta si pentru a nu-si la zborul inainte de a fi
admirate, acestea au fost inchise in colivii, dar pot fi oricand
eliberate pentru a fi probate sau luate acasa.
14 este un nou spectacol Kristina Dragomir, la care orice femeie
eleganta in atitudine poate lua parte din postura de actor principal
si care s-a jucat si de data aceasta cu casa inchisa.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comentarii:
Everybody looks so great!
Fun event!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
Foarte frumoase pozele, foarte frumosi protagonistii ;)
Sunt putin curioasa, intr-un concept store ca The Place cum sunt preturile, comparativ cu magazine online de tipul www.molecule-f.com sau www.welovecouture.ro ?
:* :*
Wow!!! Aveai un maldăr de lucruri în mână.
Nice pics.
www.zadinblog.com
Post a Comment