Alina Botea pants, Musat Studio blouse, Maria Filipescu bracelets - shop them on Molecule F

© Claudiu Enescu



Since it's Monday, it's another MORODANday episode on Molecule F.

Found them, the pants that deserve my complete and full attention, designed by Alina Botea.

Read why I love them on Molecule F's blog.

On the other hand, this is going to be another full schedule week, lots of personal shopping to do and few clients that need the impossible made veeerryyy possible (yes, Karina, Ioana and Amalia, that's you girls).

Ohh, don't you just love this Musat Studio blouse? It made me feel like a shy, last century lady.

I have some goodies for you guys next time, so stay tuned!



Andra Andreescu (for who I styled the last lookbook - details soon) is hosting a cocktail party tomorrow, see you there!











10 comentarii:

Natasha Fatah said...

I want that whole outfit! Fantastic!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

LaReK said...

Sooo gorgeous!

Alina Codrean said...

Esti superba iar pantalonii mi-ar placea si mie! :)
O zi de luni perfecta sa ai!

ZADIN said...

Imi place ca promovezi designerii romani, uitandu-ma la ceea ce porti: pantaloni, top, bratari imi dau seama ca sunt talentati si ca pot concura cu orice casa de moda straina de pe piata.

Zadin ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

pantalonii sunt superbi!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This shirt is out of this world. Love it

xoxo
Paula
Blush-paula.blogspot.com

Anaivilo said...

You look simply gorgeous!! I love the top and the pants are amazing :D Great outfit and photos ;)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

he! wonderful pants, I love the print
kisses
AJS

Anna said...

vaaai! este tinuta mea preferata din toate "MorodanDay-urile". cu toate ca iubesc rochiile si fustele, pantalonii astia arata senzational si iti vin de minune, iar bluzita e poetica :)) chiar e!

OanaC said...

lovely .x