Drink three cocktails in the middle of the day! Ok, don't do that, I'm joking.
My snobbish advice this week is Get out! Get out from your office and from all kind of bistro's or terraces where you spend your midday break.
Go in a park near you or at the Botanical garden like I was yesterday and just breathe. You might tell me that the real snobbish act is to eat at the cool bistros in your town. Well, no! Try this for once. I know, it's a cliche, but have you experienced it at least once?
And yes, this is by default.
When you get back at the office and all your colleagues will come back form the cafeteria, you'll at least smile and feel special.
Yes, feeling special and creating small, sunny moments that make us feel this way is not a sin and does not mean that you are a fake, but that's a topic we'll discuss next week.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comentarii:
Great advice:) you look gorgeous as always:*
http://ana.ciorici.com
one of the best written and thought posts, princess :)
Well done, I'm all for lunch breaks that really are lunch breaks and not lunch eaten at my desk or in the lunch room. I'm not working in the city but on a construction site. Would you say transforming lunch into a picnic in the nearby forest or hill is a do? :) Because I'd really like an escape from the office into a magical world, sort of like Alice in Wonderland, and enter into a world with a fountain, lots of flowers and trees and have a quiet delicious lunch, read a good book and enjoy a cold lemonade :)
Good advice and that brick of cheese looks so yummy!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
Sunt fericita ca traiesc atunci cand stau intinsa, desculta, pe o pajiste verde cu fata spre cer si cu mainile sub cap. Atat de simplu e! Si cu toate astea nu am mai facut-o de aproape un an.
Asa se intampla si in cazul expus de tine.
Sa nu uitam sa fim mai atenti cu micile lucruri care ne fac viata mai frumoasa.
Zadin ♥♥♥
lovely
Post a Comment