Why do you always complicate things that are really quite simple?
Mary Poppins
Most of my friends think that I was born directly an adult. Being more mature than most of the kids my age was both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I always spent my time with people that were older than me and so I could learn a lot, a curse cause the people my age don't get why I don't wanna do this and that ( it's because I did all those things earlier!)
Maybe I'm like that because when I was a child I had all my grandmother's friends taking care of me. They taught me what femininity real should mean to me, little words of wisdom and the most important, they taught me how to build a universe of my own (no, I'm not autistic!)
Today you can read about one of them on my IT'S NOT MONDAY IT'S MORODANday column on Molecule F.
I'm wearing a blouse and skirt by Lena Criveanu today. I'm in love with her structural interpretation on this season's biggest trend - I'm talking about peplum ofc.
The color it's perfect and the length of the skirt makes it an evergreen and go to item.
You can short both items, together or separately on Molecule F's showroom.
You and read an article about Lightaholic's work and his amazing photos. I love him because besides the amount of style inspiration he sends us, through his photos we can also see the lost beauty of this amazing city.
Oh and Catalin, I always approve someone's arrogance when it is sustained by real value and essence, therefore I'm your number one fan!
Most of my friends think that I was born directly an adult. Being more mature than most of the kids my age was both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I always spent my time with people that were older than me and so I could learn a lot, a curse cause the people my age don't get why I don't wanna do this and that ( it's because I did all those things earlier!)
Maybe I'm like that because when I was a child I had all my grandmother's friends taking care of me. They taught me what femininity real should mean to me, little words of wisdom and the most important, they taught me how to build a universe of my own (no, I'm not autistic!)
Today you can read about one of them on my IT'S NOT MONDAY IT'S MORODANday column on Molecule F.
I'm wearing a blouse and skirt by Lena Criveanu today. I'm in love with her structural interpretation on this season's biggest trend - I'm talking about peplum ofc.
The color it's perfect and the length of the skirt makes it an evergreen and go to item.
You can short both items, together or separately on Molecule F's showroom.
You and read an article about Lightaholic's work and his amazing photos. I love him because besides the amount of style inspiration he sends us, through his photos we can also see the lost beauty of this amazing city.
Oh and Catalin, I always approve someone's arrogance when it is sustained by real value and essence, therefore I'm your number one fan!
Tomorrow we'll sort a winner for Our Design's chair!!! Hurry up and follow the steps so that it can decorate your magnificent home!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















9 comentarii:
HOLY COW! You look incredible!!!
I just love this outfit, but the photographs are incredible!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
Loving your 'eye for drama'!
You look amazing as always...and yea I am sort of the same way. I am still a child in some respects but I am way more mature than all my other friends.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
awww! îmi super plac tourile tale!!
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog
Waw the photos are just incredible! Attitude + outfit = purfection :)
prima data am crezut ca este o rochie! absolut superb! love your look!
xoxo
Mady
thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com
your dress is absolutely gorgeous!
Gorgeous look, artistic photos !
The first picture is a blast! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment