I've finally come to realize that you people might get bored seeing me all day long (I know you did not!).
Therefore, in this glorious day, I will make things more spicy and interesting around here, in my personal favorite snobbish manner. After all, the first person who will always spoil you is yourself!
No, I'm not gonna tell you that it's ok to spend all your money on some Ann Demeulemeester dress like I did, that's bad even for your health (I was in remorse for a week) but instead, I'm gonna make your life more glamourous with some little advices with big effects!
So, today, on The Snobbish Advice of the week column, cause that's how it's going to be called, I hope you got it already, cause I like smart people (!), we are going to talk about investing in little objects that make the difference in your home.
Like a candle, an empty bottle of perfume or an Art Deco knife for opening letters. They are all small objects with great stories and can give your home that chic vibe you all love.
My Snobbish Advice this week is every now and then, invest in a fashion, art, photography or decoration album.
I know that buying albums is not on your list of priorities, that's why it's a snobbish action! Got it? I'm know you did, cause you're smart! You have to be, you wouldn't be on my site if you wouldn't!
I received the album you see in the picture above as a gift from Book Express.
Book Express in a online book store where you can find all sorts of books from different domains, Moleskine notebooks and many, many, decorative albums. Click, click, click and check it out.
Thank you Book Express for the perfect Saturday gift!
As for you, have a glamourous weekend and shop books!
Also, today is the last day when you can win Our Design's personalized chair! Talking about details that make a difference huh?
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 comentarii:
Good snobbish advice!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
I'm not even close to the Ann Demeulemeester dress, however, I do have a knife and it's even better than yours; I mostly use it in the kitchen haha
Lovely this pictures :)
xoxo Oana :)
Imi place postul si sunt de aceeasi parere. Si mie imi place ca din cand in cand sa investesc in diverse obiecte, din diverse categorii, astfel incat sa dau o anume aura decorului (lumii) care ma inconjoara.
Zadin ♥♥♥
Mmmmm...yummy!
E o rubrica foarte utila. Abia astept si unrmatoarele post-uri.
Post a Comment