wonders near us
May 23, 2011

D A D O O  's royal like, magical bouquet !!!


The first item from Snobbish Breakfast's summer edition.









the awesome bouquet from EnRose-Adina Filculescu 
you should contact her the next time you need creative flower arrangements.





At Carol Parc Hotel you'll find the biggest Murano chandelier in the world! I'm not kidding!






And the hectic rain - look closely what's behind the blue van...;)



Some glimpses from the flower exposition I told you about on Friday, at Carol Parc Hotel.
It was indeed a magical event, lots of people, all sorts of beautiful flowers, and the magical dresses that were displayed there. 

Snobbish Breakfast was one of the lables  invited to display a dress at this event and we were truly honored for being asked to.

 I really don't think I should bore you with words, the pictures speak for themselves. :)


After Best Flower and after the rain stopped and the sun came out again, I met with Catailn.
Ohh, you don't know who is Catalin, do you? I'll tell you next time, believe me, you wanna know who he is.  Actually, everybody wants to know who is he these days!





Vintage dress, Vero Moda belt, Zara hat, Zara shoes





21 comentarii:

Jennifer S. said...

looks like you had a great time. I love your outfit....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Zazuza said...

one thing is for sure: he makes some awesome photos!

bloo90fashion said...

thank you sooo much for your sweet comment! ;-))

you look amazing too!

x
bloo.

fashion doctor said...

fab photos!

Alice In Vintageland said...

The flowers are so beautiful (imi plac la nebunie bujorii) but you're even more beautiful, I love your dress, it's perfect, so feminine - lovely! Kisses:)

colorsdiary said...

i m glad you get to be in such a beautiful event, it fits you really well :)

denise

* WOLF STYLE * said...

love your "neortodox "job....hi,hi,hi....u look fabulously sweet...great shoot of the rain....
kissesss
gabri

Anna said...

that dress is amazing! loove the color and the polka dots! and those beautiful flowers...peonies are my favourite!

enie meenie said...

you're photos are lovely! everything looks so prim & proper yet stylish, me like :)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wonderful dress and bouquet

kisses
AzaharaJS

Andreea said...

Lovely photos :X

De Vero said...

Nici nu imi vine sa cred ca e Romania1 Arata atit de frumos! Mi s-a facut dor! Esti superba in rochita!!

http://de.vero.blogspot.com

Isabel Leyva said...

I love the dress, the shoes, and the snobbish breakfast dress, so lovely!!

are you kidding me? are you going to live to NY?? lucky you!!!

kisses!!

I♥NY

Alina said...

Beautiful pictures!Love your look!:)

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful photos :)
i made flower basket yesterday and just posted!

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

You look gorgeous...great photos!

Dana Andrei said...

Hey, Ana! Ti-am recunoscut rochita expusa, fix cum am intrat. :)
Am zambit si recunosc ca m-am uitat dupa tine. Mi-ar fi placut sa te salut. Eu am fost vineri, pana la finalul jurizarii participantilor. Nu ne-am intersectat.
Mult succes in tot ceea ce faci!

P.s. Primul buchet este marca D|A|D|O|O http://dariusdadooblog.blogspot.com/ si ne bucuram foarte tare ca ai inceput acest post cu el. :)

Cu drag si simpatie,

Dana

Anonymous said...

You are so fabulous! Looks like quite the event and your vintage dress was perfect for the occasion. xo Mish

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

These photos are unbelievable. There's so much pretty-ness that I'm quite in love... those flowers are gorgeous and that dress is just crush worthy! So happy that I found your blog xxx

Anula said...

You look gorgeous!! Amazing photos!!

Dani Freitas said...

Loved so much the vintage dress. The pictures are amazing and I can't get tired of visiting your blog.
xoxo