Il Passo shoes, vintage blazer and jewelry
Photos by Cornelia Gaie

It felt kinda different visiting my old apartment. It looked differently too



After ten hours, finally in the Bucharest home 


And there...waiting for me, where this "cute" goodies. Being a grown up sucks!


 So you must understand that I had to drown my sorrow somehow






7 comentarii:

PRÊT - À - PORTER said...

I loved her look, this suit is all.
Bye
Silvania-Brazil

Iulia Romana said...

Ce mult imi place tinuta ta :) Foarte feminina dar blazerul adauga un accent mai masculin asa. Love it !

:* O saptamana faina iti doresc!

Stephanie said...

love the color of your overall :D beautiful outfit ;) the pink post it on the one picture is cute & true.. I think I'll have to enjoy my teenage years ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

LUIZA said...

Super combinatia de roz cu gri, imi place mult salopeta....vreau si eu una! :D

Sa ai o saptamana minunata!
Luiza

Zazuza said...

deci mi-au disparut comentariile! cred ca e de la problemele lu' blogger... anyways, pe primul nu-l mai reiau, o sa te incurajez daca mai ai indoieli din astea metafizice ref. where's your home, dar ala cu Super tre sa-l mai zic inca o data: super Super! luv this cat!

De Vero said...

Love this Suit1 You look gorgeous in it!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Dani Freitas said...

Always gorgeous!
xoxo