Under the same roof
May 26, 2011



vintage dress, vintage jewelry, H&M flats
  Photos by Catalin Opritescu



I'm telling you, weird things happen...good, weird things happen!
For example, take this situation. I moved to Bucharest and stayed in the same building as Catalin and his beautiful girlfriend Nadina.

Didn't knew who they were until I moved out from that building. 

One day I was surfing on Voque Italy.com and saw this.
I marveled for half an hour, along with other lifestyle and fashion photography lovers from my office (who were successfully brought on this "dark side" of  hedonist life by yours truly )

Ofc that the next step came naturally...I googled Catalin Opritescu !
So I found out that he is one of  VIVA's fav photographers, that the beautiful Nadina Campean is his girlfriend and that one of his passions is street style photography.

But believe me, until the next day, when he wrote me, saying  that he wants us to meet I didn't realized that we lived in the same building. Do you really think I can be more idiotic than this?

Bottom line: I have a new, BIG, photography crush!!!






Annnndddd, afterrrr, the sweet hour!

 Coup de Foudre's  giveaway result:
Count the comments and send me a mail if you are number 8 so that the girls can send you you statement necklace :)

16 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Buna
Poti sa imi spui de unde iti iei rochiile/hainele vintage? De ex rochia aceasta albastra e superba
Multumesc
MP

Анна said...

Gorgeous! Love the blue on you! Casual chic!

Jennifer S. said...

I love your pretty blue dress, and what an ironic story, I guess you can have her take pictures for you all the time. :)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Zazuza said...

one funny story indeed. and he does make some great photos!

Special Koko said...

First of all you look amazing :x Congrats on the new collaboration :x

colorsdiary said...

oh my God, this is awesome happening!
but feel relaxed, u are not at all idiotic :)

denise

Anna said...

amazing dress! love it! you`re gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Just came across your blog! Love your writing style and photos. You look great in that blue dress!

I'm following now! Hope you can come and check out my giveaway!

Enter My BIG Giveaway!

<3
Sandy


My Fair Lady Boutique

Bo3mia said...

Life has a funny way about it, right? :)

Love, love, love that blue dress of yours! Fab!

MapleandVIne said...

o my how cute ! love the background as well as the dress :)

Stephanie said...

haha ;D funny story! Love your dress.. blue looks good on you ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Michelle Lee said...

great colored outfit :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

I LOVE your shoes!

If you follow me and comment saying you did, I'll follow you back! xoxo

thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Raspberry & Rouge said...

Love that dress, those pleats are too cool! Have a great start of the week!! XO Raspberry & Rouge

http://raspberry-rouge.com (GIVEAWAY ON!)

Anonymous said...

I loooove your dress!

Unknown said...

this dress is amazing . Great color.