lose some,win some
May 18, 2011

Topshop shoes, Zara dress

 I wonder where are those shoes?!?!


ATTENTION:
If you are a jewelry obsessed person like me then you will love this!

The girls at Coup de Foudre told me that they want to give you guys a beautiful necklace so that you can test their amazing creations. They best thing about this is that they had this awesome idea that the winner will choose the necklace that she loves the most. Cool huh?

All you have to do is go to their Facebook page and like the necklaces you desire or comment. Then, follow HIGH STREET CARDIGANS with Google Friend Connect and tell me in a comment what you love about their neckalces.

Next Wednesday we'll have a winner :)


This is my fav, what's yours?




I wanted to share this with you! It's my instant I Phone pic again, how dreamy is this house and the tree huh?
Made me think at the ladies from the 19th century.


P.S. ofc that I will put it on your mail Alina but I don't have your address :). Send me a mail and I'll  be the magical fairy ok?



17 comentarii:

Stefana said...

For a minute there I thought that was the house/apartment you moved to in Bucharest and I thought "well it figures she has such a fashionable home", but then I read the post. My wish for you is that you own such a house some day :) You two are made for each other.

Regarding the necklaces, this one has to be my favorite:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109103389172939&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater

Iulia Romana said...

Foarte tare concursul :) Preferatul meu este http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109067725843172&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater pentru ca de curand mi-am luat o rochita de un roz, plamaniu asa..si ar merge perfect impreuna !

Intradervar,casa e chiar superba ! De cele mai multe ori sunt fascinata cand ma plimb pe strazi de arhitectura cladirilor, dar din pacate putine sunt restaurate ..

O saptamana superba iti doresc !

Miki said...

I love your dress. I have a white obsession recently. :) I also thought that house is your place :)

i like this necklace:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102401249843153&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater

regards!

miruna said...

What a wonderful contest!
This one is my favourite: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002198346849#!/photo.php?fbid=102396103177001&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater . I found it very glamorous and I would love to rock the clubs with it, hehe !

Have a lovely day :)

alina said...

multumesc tare mult si chiar.... you will be the magical fairy :)
alina7204@yahoo.com

colorsdiary said...

gosh, this is so great :)
what i love about them is the fact that products are nice and also pretty wearable (meaning there is a degree of flexibility they give you for the clothes)

my fav piece of jewel is:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101706306579314&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater

Stephanie said...

beautiful pictures & I love,love,love your dress!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Vale ♥ said...

Hi, you have amazing style and like your blog so much, i am following you =)

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

LORDON said...

I want to live there! ps LOVE those shoes!! xo

De Vero said...

ohh rochia este superba! Este foarte fumoasa ca de obicei!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Pich and Roor said...

that dress looks fantastic on you & you have a lovely blog!

Lulutu Geller said...

Hi, I like each necklace for a different reason. The ones I got to hold at the "Vintage never dies" fair were so fluid that I felt like they could mimic my skin, even though they were made of metal. I saw so many that I liked.

My email address is ralook_dor@yahoo.com

Szabo said...

This is my fav necklace: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101706033246008&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater.
It's very special, unique and chic.

Stilistele said...

great outfit ;)

Adriana said...

Minunate creatii! Sunt originale si au un aspect vintage. Ce putem sa mai cerem? Favoritul meu este http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002198346849#!/photo.php?fbid=105355466214398&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1&theater. Trandafirasii astia albi sunt perfecti pt o zi insorita.

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Rochia ta e foarte faina, am zis prima data ca ai colier..

Imi place mult asta: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103827529700525&set=a.101423416607603.2904.100002198346849&type=1
feminin si de ajutor for "boobsless" :D

mihaela.mihordea at gmail.com

Sara Levy said...

The house is beautiful and so is your dress :)