
>


I had the laziest weekend. I went to Arad because I had to settle some things, so I had a crazy Friday morning.
But, after that, I just spent the rest of the weekend with Mittens (Adina Horga) in a sweet , decadent, flavoured, tasty, foody, neon colored mood...in bed!
And finally here are some jewelry.
All you have to do is follow High Street Cardigans with Google Friend Connect or with Bloglovin and tell me in a comment how to you plan to enjoy your Spring.
Next week we'll have three winners :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















23 comentarii:
love your hat and your necklace! Your photos are delightful!
love your necklace! I'm following you via GFC, "theo". My plans for this spring are:
- I want to spend more time with my little sister
- I'll go to visit Bacau
- I'll go in Balcik
Thanks!
Hi Ana :)
I plan to visit Amsterdam this spring :)
P. S. I tried to order something from I became addicted, wrote an e-mail but no one responded.. What shall I do?
I love your hat!!
I'm in the 12th grade so I spend a lot of time studying (blaahh..) but this spring I want to go to the mountains and relax and basically do nothing!
amazing colour
I love the necklace on the table.
kisses
AzaharaJS
always a pleasure seeing you! :)
This spring I'm in love ...so this is how I'm gonna spend it
xoxo
great look :) love the hat!
I think this spring I`ll have to study more :( because my exams are coming (bleach), but I`ll try to enjoy the sun as musch as posible :D and I`ll try to wear skirts and dresses all the time.
It's unfortunate that you aren't a pink person because this shade looks so pretty on you. I love the blouse with that necklace.
Lovely post!
So how will I enjoy this Spring...I will party twice , 1st for my bday and 2nd for my Name Day....I will finally get THAT RING! I am smelling the diamond...:)) and I will spend some days in Rome doing nothing better than LOVE! XOXO
i follow, and this spring I want to go on lots of little weekend trips with my boy!
Yeah..What happened with I became addicted?
For someone who is not a pink person you look great in it. I love the necklace against the pink sweater.
As in Italy, is definitelly going to be a foody spring! By the way, that pinks looks great! I plan to put it on soon as well!
Very pretty!
I plan on playing some tennis and preparing for graduation! :)
Super frumoase bijuteriile :) Primavara asta m-am bagat in foarte multe proiecte deci o sa fiu activa si sper sa-mi iasa bine toate!
Super frumoase bijuteriile :) Primavara asta m-am bagat in foarte multe proiecte deci o sa fiu activa si sper sa-mi iasa bine toate!
Esti mult mai frumoasa in realitate!mult mai mica, mult mai slabuta... te-am vazut azi dimineata la metrou la unirii, you looked directly into my eyes:)
primavara asta vreau sa invat sa merg cu rolele, iarna asta am invatat sa patinez pe gheata si pot spune ca este singurul motiv pentru care regret iarna!
Bună, Ana! În primul rând vreau să te felicit pentru postările minunate pe care le împarţi cu noi. Eşti sursa mea de inspiraţie în materie de fashion!
Primăvara aceasta intenţionez să mă bucur cât mai mult de vremea frumoasă, să îmi reiau activităţile normale outdoors (gen fitness, alergat, plimbări prin parc cu căţelul, tenis de câmp), să am mereu în casă flori proaspete de primăvară care să îmi însenineze dimineţile când mă trezesc ca să merg la servici şi să îmi finalizez licenţa.
Te urmăresc pe GFC cu numele de Roxana.
Să ai o zi minunată,
Roxie!
I am following through GFC as Gabitza, thanks for the giveaway!
Since I started a new job, I plan to focus on it during the spring and learn as much as possible! Cheers!
Fab necklace - love the play of the coral with the pink jumper.
I'm following via Google Friend Connect :)
Considering how long winter has been this year, I feel like I'm looking forward to spring more than ever. I'm planning on enjoying the warm weather by walking around, taking up jogging outside again, and going on a short trip to the seaside - I want to see and smell the sea for the first time this year. For now, it will have to be in Romania as I can't take any more time off until June *sad face*
Aside from that, my plan is to take more photos, share more laughs with friends and finish some long overdue projects.
Thanks for the giveaway and the question, I actually had fun answering it! Your blog is totally awesome :D
I'm following you via Google Friend Connect (cosmofever)
Post a Comment