Stradivarius shoes, Mango skirt, Zara blouse, Accessorize statement necklace

Photos by Tudor Nica






I know that you are really tired of hearing me complain about the fact that I don’t know where half of my life is but please bare with me one this one last time?!?

Now I have another problem. I left my hair straightener in Arad. It was not a really good one after all, I think it was a fake ghd hair straightener
because I always had the impression that my hair is not that healthy after I use it. I just bought it that it had a nice print . Shallow little person.

Anyways I have to go to an official meeting and I can't go looking like a little mushroom. And I can’t go at a hair salon either because I’m at the office until 10 PM everyday.

After I tried lying to myself for several hours that I don’t need one and that my hair looks awesome. In the end I just panicked and did the only thing I know and can in this kind situations, I started looking for one online.

Did you ever had that stupid impression that if you go somewhere and your hair doesn’t stay in place you will fail at everything you are about to do and everything will go wrong? Maybe not, I know I may be the only twisted person here.

So, moving on, next morning I came at the office, made a tea and opened my laptop getting ready to start the search for the perfect hair straightener. Which I would have done if I didn’t accidentally spill the tea over my phone. I was horrified for a few seconds (please imagine me acting like an idiotic drama queen ) then started screaming and in the end I cried as if Super was killed.

After a few hours all the drama was forgotten, I already bought another phone and got all my contacts and info from the drowned one. Ok, let’s start searching for the magical invention , I say to myself, and open my laptop again. But no, it’s faith, I’m cursed, we have to go in a meeting. Bleahhh, ok. I’m going to look like a stupid mushroom as I said, it’s settled.


And then out of nowhere Adina sends me a link!!! Ohhh the joyyyyy! The link was from http://bewareoffakes.ghdhair.com/. the official ghd website, which has a fake ghd -checker and also theaches you the importance of using genuine ones. I'm telling you my hair looks definitely healthier.




In the end the meeting was a success. And my hair looked awesome. So next time when you happen to shop for a high quality ghd hair straightener you know where to look.












Well, good news!!! Adela is hosting a shabby chic decorations fair this weekend. So if you want to find all the fairy like tea cups, paintings, pillows, jewelry boxes and so on, come and visit.

You will step in a fairytale, literally . I for one can't wait.

15 comentarii:

fashion doctor said...

www.hairsupermarket.com
am comandat de aici de multe ori,in 3 zile e la posta normala.vezi ca au si de astea.pup,pup.o zi splendida!!!

Irina said...

Hello! Sunt incantata de ceea ce vad de fiecare data cand revin la tine pe blog. Sa-ti reamintesc ca esti minunata?? Sunt convinsa ca deja stii.. mereu vad o multime de mesaje, comentarii aici pe blogul tau, cat si pe facebook. Felicitari pentru tot ceea ce ai realizat si pentru tot ceea ce esti, sincer iti spun ca mi-as fi dorit sa am ocazia sa te cunosc personal. Te pup Ana. La multi ani de ziua femeii, sa ai o zi frumoasa in continuare!

Iulia Romana said...

Ce draguta e rochita ! Ce mi-ar placea sa fie si in Cluj targuri de mobila cum sunt in Bucuresti..oricum, sa faci multe multe poze ca sa ne hranesti si noua dorinta !

LA multi ani de 8 martie, dear :)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wonderful skirt
My mum have the neckalace, jiji

kisses
AzaharaJS

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Ntz, ntz! Nu se vad pantofii :p dar banuiesc ca sunt cei cu leopard print :D
La multi ani! sa ai o primavara minunata!

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE your skirt!! and oyyyy on the ickyness that has happened to you the past few days XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

out of order said...

you look so so pretty!
I'm dreaming of a paul mitchell straightener I tried at a wedding, so so nice!!

out of order said...

you look so so pretty!
I'm dreaming of a paul mitchell straightener I tried at a wedding, so so nice!!

colorsdiary said...

i'm with u la faza cu parul, ca daca nu sta bine, totul e dezastru in jur.
da, eu chiar cred ca o zi in care iti sta parul aiurea e o zi compromisa! :)

imi place fusta ff mult si colierul.
denise

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love the skirt with the tights. And just thinking about not having hair straighteners makes me hyperventilate. Glad you got some good ones.

Alexandra said...

Great combo of the tights and skirt prints. Love it <3

And on the straightener ? I've got a Phillips one ,and it simply sucks big time ! Might as well get a new one. Do the ghd's really work that good ?

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Brooke Brown said...

oh oh oh! i'm lovin your blog and getting so many inspiring ideas already!
thanks for the creative boost i needed!

www.keepfashion.wordpress.com

pysyka said...

Your everyday life is a fairytale, not only weekends and the beauty that surrounds you in every way, is a true inspiration and makes me feel a part of your beautiful reality and less part of mine.

Carolina said...

You're not crazy, I totally feel the same about bad hair days. It makes me feel like I'm cursed of something, or I get goofy as hell. Maybe it's a self-confidence thing, I don't know. But you're hair always look amazing, I've loved your haircut!

http://www.blonde-rose.blogspot.com

KellyAnn said...

that necklace is stunning! your hair does look fabulous :)