It looks you spent a hell of a night! :) I always say I have too many of this or of that, but I never succeed to stop myself from buying new stuff ;). xoxo
Haha I remember when I had to move myself. I had a truck full of all kind of stuff. Thank God that from now on I won`t have to do that again. It seems that you really had fun in your trip. How is Super? I`m in love with your ring, those tights with print and the boots of course.
13 comentarii:
It looks you spent a hell of a night! :)
I always say I have too many of this or of that, but I never succeed to stop myself from buying new stuff ;).
xoxo
Ce poze dragute!! Se vede ca v-ati simtit bine!! :)
You have such beautiful friends! Lovely faces and lovely style, just like you! :D
Looks like an amazing night! I really bad for shopping abroad (I'm guilty for buying another hold-all to carry it all back before!) x
Haha I remember when I had to move myself. I had a truck full of all kind of stuff. Thank God that from now on I won`t have to do that again. It seems that you really had fun in your trip. How is Super?
I`m in love with your ring, those tights with print and the boots of course.
That's what we all say about shopping :)) You really had a great time, I love this kind of photos! :D
so fun, thanks for sharing!
Lovely ring! And your shoes? Fantastic....
Very happy pics...
Bye!
http://many-margherita.blogspot.com/
hey, it really seems u had fun and i am happy for u.
denise
Your pictures always make me want to go have more fun than I'm having!
:-)
Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com
seriously you and all your friends are so GLAM I freakin love it!!!! xoxo Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
Wow, there is so much beautiful jewelry in these photos! That huge glittery ring is GORGEOUS.
http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/
beautiful girls and outfits :**
Post a Comment