drama queen crisis
February 10, 2011








I found these pics last night when I was cleaning my laptop and since I'm still searching for a nice apartment here (and I'm going mad about this fact actually!) it was nice to see my old one. 


Can't wait to go there for the weekend.


So that you know, home is NOT where your heart is, HOME IS WHERE ALL YOUR CUTE AND IDIOTIC STUFF ARE (and where you feel comfy and HAVE A CAT, I use to have a cat, Super, remember?!?) ohhh God, I'm going mad here aren't I ?!?

P.S. Why did nobody tell me that I looked silly with that hairdo?




18 comentarii:

Bo3mia said...

Omg, I got to the same conclusion when we moved last year - that home is where your stuff is! So true :)

I hope you'll find really soon the perfect apartment.

Zazuza said...

hmmm, maybe this is why I keep carrying between two countries all my crazy and idiotic stuff?! :)) could be. back to the post: you cannot look silly, maybe just too cute. and what's up with Super? I thougt he's in good hands, or? tons of hugz!

Ralu Istrate said...

honey cute,

you did not look stupid with that hair-do, you looked gorgeous! :)
and your house back home is amazing! I think you should look on the bright side: you will soon have a new project and get the chance to do all those things again, once you find a home here, in Bucharest :)

Liana said...

Home is where the cookies are:P

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wonderful pictures

kisses
AzaharaJS

Anonymous said...

Sper sa iti gasesti apartament cat mai repede! Pozele sunt frumoase si sa stii ca mie imi place tunsoarea pe care ai avut-o! Si nu o zic doar din politete (nu e genul meu).

Alexandra said...

Honey,

You look amazing!

kisses

Anaivilo said...

I actually like he way you looked with that hairstyle. It was very fashionable ;) Lovely photos, and good luck finding an apartment! :D

Andreea said...

But I loved that hairdo! And I wouldn't say that home is where your stuff is; for me home might be where the nicest stuff are :D, like your apartment for example =))

My kinky diary said...

Where is Super now?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful last photo! I've lived in 4 different places in the last 2 years and although I've been at the current place for a year I still feel a little unsettled. It's nice to have familiar belongings however great or idiotic they are. ;) -Angela

The Bohemienne said...

Very pretty photos! That perfume bottle is fabulous.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Iulia said...

Foarte faina cescuta ta :)

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love these photos - they have a dreamy quality. And I liked your haircut, although I like the new one too.

kate maggie said...

I loved that hairdo on you! And I love this flat with all your pretty things on the wall. You are so gorgeous Ana. My favorite!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Vicky
new post:[ Kokowääh ]&
follow me

Unknown said...

Ana... don't say that! :) that hairdo looks great! I had it too last year(and the year before):d! anyway, good luck in finding the right place!

colorsdiary said...

i hope u find soon the apt u want

the hairdo is nice.