Random
October 15, 2010
















I finally had the time to organize my folders. Here's what I've found among lots of useless stuff.

Thank you to the super cool girls at Bucharest style for the interview , make sure to check their blog if you want to see what's happening on the fash scene in Bucharest.

Someone asked about the ring from the last post...it's from a dear friend of mine, Arina,
and I think she bought it from Meli Melo.

Now I'm gonna run home and study ,
and also have a tea
and burn some coconut scent

and try some new clothes that I've bought yesterday
and bring a tailor dummy inside and dress it with a black Snobbish Breakfast dress and a statement necklace
and read some glossy mags
and drink some wine
and rearrange my inspirational board
and decide what to keep and what to throw from my closet
and listen to Jewel (flimsy I know, but sometimes I just feel the urge to do that)
and try not to go completely mad
and convince myself that from now on I can eat only raw food
and stop dreaming about bakery products
and add some new targets on my bucket list
and stare at my new received autumn flowers bouquet (thank you ;)
and thank God for Super(the cat)
and do all the usual stupid stuff that I do and that are so ME

SO what about you guys? what are you gonna do this weekend?
I hope you don't forget to just take a moment and look outside...it's a perfect autumn people :)

ohhh I almost forgot, I have to do one more thing...DREAM ;)



15 comentarii:

Fleur-de-Lis said...

loving this post ^^ And the 1st photo is superb! Loved the grey scarfe***

Sere said...

love all the pictures, all the outfits..:X they are so amazing:X...I like the way you finish this post by saying all the things that you are going to do..some of them were funny to read...to answer your question, this weekend I'm going to Slobozia to buy some shoes from a store there that I love..have a great weekend and lots of hugs from me>:D<

xoxo sere

Anaivilo said...

Great post! I will play with my new DSLR camera, cut patterns and hopefully buy some fabrics. Work work! :D

out of order said...

cute photos! I love your room.

I think I'm going to:
- throw out rubbish
- clean the bathroom
- sew
- buy yarn
- read
- nap

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

Always so beautiful.

kisses
AzaharaJS

Paula said...

hahaha a lot of lovely outfits from you :D
stunning!
hey! have a great weekend :)

mazilique said...

stop right there! raw food??!?!!?

Stephanie said...

Great post, love all these pictures!

Well this weekend I am going to do nothing ;D Just sleeping & reading a book ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

Anna Pope said...

I can't chose just one favorite outfit, you look beautiful in all of the photos!

De Vero said...

So nice with this random post...You should have it more often! I Love your red blazer...

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Ana!
I love your outfits, they are amazing and inspiring. I can't wait for the next photos to come! But I would also like to see more posts about your home and your cat, Super...
Congratulations for your success.
A future Cosmo journalist ( I hope...)

Ilse said...

ohh, every single picture is gorgeous!!

Jasmine P said...

I love all of these!! :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

You are just SO inspirational, darling! I absolutely LOVE this post...each and every shot is just so "BAM! BAM! INSPIRATION! FABULOUS!" I love it..soo love it.

chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Dani Freitas said...

WONDERFUL pictures!!! Looove all the outfits! The white dress is marvelous.
XOXO