Job outfit nr. 3?!?
October 12, 2010






Steve Madden shoes, Wolford tights, Asos skirt, Vila blouse, vintage scarf



Anyways, the number doesn't matter, here is how I look at the office today.

Needless to say that I'm in love with this scarf. I found it last week and since then it's my everyday item.

Anca took my pics today, I'll try to manipulate her to do it again cause I looove how they turned out, and I also love her :).







Now you may be wondering what's with these pics. Or maybe not! Cause if you are a true fashionista you know by now what D&A just released.

I love the new mag and just love the editorial the girls made for Fergie's scent.
Here's what the girls said about the scent and the Fabulous Mag.

Absolutely Fabulous Magazine & Fergie

OUTSPOKEN Beauty Edition by AVON

--------------------------------------------------------

Lansata in luna iulie a acestui an, revista online Absolutely Fabulous (www.absolutelyfabulous.ro), creata de Diana Enciu si Alina Tanasa, apare in aceasta toamna sub o noua forma - o editie speciala de beauty in colaborare cu Avon Romania.

Intr-un moment in care portofoliul de parfumuri Avon se imbogateste cu un nou nume celebru - Fergie, vocea feminina a formatiei pop Black Eyed Peas - Absolutely Fabulous Magazine se hotaraste sa dedice peste 30 de pagini povestii parfumului OUTSPOKEN, un parfum proaspat si fermecator, cu accente floral-fructate si note de star-fruit, safron si tuberoze.

Pentru a accentua senzualitatea si puterea de seductie a femeii care alege Ouspoken, Absolutely Fabulous dezvaluie un pictorial de fashion dominat de transparente, stralucire si dantele si cateva pagini de shopping pentru sezonul toamna-iarna. Cititoarele pot citi totodata un interviu in exclusivitate cu cea care a creat impreuna cu parfumierul Lauren Le Guernec, noul parfum vedeta al acestui sezon.

Sunt incantata sa creez primul meu parfum alaturi de Avon. Caut mereu noi metode de a comunica cu publicul si un parfum e o ocazie perfecta sa le transmit fanilor mei incredere si originalitate. Sunt mai rock’n’roll decat alti artisti si Avon mi-a permis sa fiu asa cum simt.”, declara Fergie.

Read & be fabulous!

www.absolutelyfabulous.ro


And without no further ado...




isn't it so so fab?


13 comentarii:

Sere said...

absolutely fab!!!...very classy,elegant and chic.. excellent for job:x lots and lots of hugs from your faithful follower:*>:d<


xoxo sere

Fleur-de-Lis said...

You look very elegant indeed!
Really liked the striped top***

Jennifer S. said...

cute outfit! love the stripes with the scarf.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

S + Y said...

Love the scarf on your striped top!!!!! Great outfit! :)

xo
Sands

Alina Tanasa said...

Thank you for beeing...you!!

Anna Pope said...

You look so elegant. That scarf is superb!

Anonymous said...

Nice ring. I love it!

Bianca said...

Such a great office look!

xoxo
bianca

Unknown said...

The scarf is hott! You look great, so chic:-)

B said...

Love the scarf paired with the stripe shirt! Great look.

B. Jones Style said...

Love the scarf paired with the striped shirt. Great Look!

Anonymous said...

Buna!Imi spui si mie te rog de unde ti-ai cumparat inelul?
Felicitari pt blog!<3

Ana said...

Heey, I love your this office look! So what do you actually do for a living? :)