Zara shoes, NY skirt, Bershka top, thrift blazer, Vila necklace


Had the most curious day:DD, so curious that even on these pics I look like I was photoshoped there:D

So we did the shooting for the dresses today, six done, six more to go tomorrow and we're all set;)

The last pic is of one of the buildings on my street, I'm mesmerized by it, love the Parisian feeling and the Gaudi inspiration of the columns.

I wish U guys the wildest weekend ever:)
xx




Follow High street Cardigans

19 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH. i loveee this skirt girl and ur whole look is SO classic. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE DRESSES. MINE MINE!

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Chloe Marie said...

What a chic outfit. Love your style!!

T said...

Ana, you look stunning! One of my favorite looks.

Eszter said...

love the shooes, love the skirt, the blazer...the entire look is just so cool and effortlessly chic, like you :)

Rebecca Jane said...

Love the outfit! And those shoes are fabulous!

ioana said...

great outfit and lovely pictures! <3
that building is beautiful:)
have a great weekend!

XO, Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Ana...I can't wait to see the dresses!
And I'm in love with your striped skirt..so classic :)

xo, Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

inge luciana said...

Oww... your combination is greaat! I love the stripes skirt and cool denim blazer.. :)
nice...

Alice in vintageland said...

OMG!OMG! Can hardly wait!:))) You look superb!:)

Anonymous said...

stunning photos. your facial expressions are wonderful. You truly have the best outfit posts I've seen.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dena x

ps. I've got a giveaway on, make sure to enter for your chance to win a Gemma Bishop headband.

Sofi Moukidou said...

like your outfit, allthought i thing it would be more summer if you wear a colorfull necklace and shoes!

vnikali said...

hey
i really like ur blog too
great outfits~
thanks for coming back~ please come back to check updates :D
xx
vnikali
http://vnikali.blogspot.com/

diptea said...

I love the cut and color of the jacket. And its thrifted! Great find Ana. :)

purple said...

speechless la ultima poza,e extraordinara..iubesc cladirile vechi:D,n-am fost niciodata in arad...dar o sa-l trec pe lista de obiective turistice:))...frumoasa si tinuta,ca de obicei:));P

michelle_ said...

CHIC OUTFIT !
im in love with the thrifted jacket !

Ana said...

Thank you so much guys:) I love the skirt so much too,the shape is so 80's Guns like;)
xx

Chloe said...

I cant' decide what I'm more excited about, FINALLY finding fab inspiration/amazing styling of the horizontal striped skirt, or the NEW DRESSES! :)

SOOOO excited for youuu!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

Stunning outfit once again! You look so chic! I love the pic of the houses on your street.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

K A T H L E E N said...

omg love this whole look, great blog! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo