Parallel Lives
July 29, 2010



Photos by Noree Anne Celine



If we are Facebook friends maybe some of you remember when I posted a vintage like picture of a girl on my wall.

I'm talking about this pic





I finally met her yesterday and she is indeed magical, she's so cool and awesome and goth and chic and mysterious and so so 19th century like. She's different and confident and she really likes being this way.

She studies fashion photography in England and lives in France, how cool is that?:)

We took some pics just to see if there's a mingle;). I feel sorry because I didn't take her picture because, let me tell you her outfit
was totally much more creative and fash than mine:)

Check her
blog or her facebook if you want to step into a fairytale, a different kind of fairytale;)

xx


Follow High street Cardigans

27 comentarii:

www.janetteria.com said...

Cute scarf, dearest Ana.

Alice in vintageland said...

You look so cute! I stumbled upon her blog before and I think she's very inspiring. :)

by Sutton said...

i love this post ~ you are such a beauty!

Alice in vintageland said...

You look so cute! I stumbled upon her blog before and I think she's very inspiring. :)

Veronica Sticlaru said...

That is so cool! I`m really glad that you finnaly met! I really her style

Anonymous said...

I love your style, Ana! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

very very cool, gonna check it out asap!
love how you tied the scarf:)

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Lovely!! Heading over now!

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls

colorsdiary said...

the first picture looks so gooooooood (in fact i like all), you have that full-of-hope attitude, love it ;)

Oana Roxana said...

Prima poza e foarte reusita. Nu stiu daca te uitai intr-adevar la ceva,dar pari a astepta un raspuns. Celine pare o persoana interesanta si un fotograf priceput.Chiar acum ma delectez cu blogul ei. ;)

Noree said...

:D So you like the photos? How about the other edited ones? ^^ Si pot sa ma mai imbrac o data asa daca vrei sa-mi faci poza :P

Noree said...

And thank you to everyone for the nice words about my photos :"> I'm feeling really happy now

Fia Kilbourn said...

This outfit is perfect! I love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is super cute. Just found your blog and love it :)

Anthea said...

She took beautiful pics of you!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Cornelia Gaie said...

Noree, i love your pictures so much. Really inspiring!

T said...

Gorgeous as always, hun!

http://www.fashion-butter.com/

Keira Lennox said...

I just found you through eat.sleep.wear, and I am in love with your style and photography! So glad I found you :)

Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said...

Such great photos! Love the mixing between the stripes and the kind of "leopard pattern"

Susu Paris Chic said...

I like your fearlessness as to mixing prints! Works to a marvel. Makes you glow.

Dena said...

Love your striper skirt.

x

Dena said...

Love your striper skirt.

x

Sofi Moukidou said...

nice outfit! i love the way you wear your scarf!
chck my blog, i've got a surprise for you!!!

Fleur said...

This outfit is absolutely perfect! Nothing's missing and nothing's there for nothing!

Anonymous said...

awesome shots! you look really pretty (and stylish)! :)

Castor Pollux

Ruxandra said...

Hello beautiful!
Tot citind bloguri am "aterizat" la un post cu o tinuta ce avea ca inspiratie o tinuta de-a ta din aprilie ... thought you'd like to know :)
Happy weekend!
http://eatsleepwear.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/cest-la-vie/

Robyn said...

The blazer and striped skirt combo is classic chic.