the obsessive hat, Topshop blouse, Mango necklace, Snobbish Breakfast skirt




I got caught in the rain today...it was beyond words and (I can't believe that I'm saying this:))... it was much more fun and magical than any kind of shopping trip.

About the pics : Morticia updated.





.

26 comentarii:

diptea said...

Lovely post dear! As always. :)

Denisa L said...

damn, I want an obsessive hat:)
lovin' the SB skirt, perfect!!

Anonymous said...

that dressssss! si 'next week' nu mai vine :D

Unknown said...

beautiful skirt! and when I say beautiful I mean amazing!!! :)

Nausica said...

There is a blogger award on my blog for you! I don't even know exactly what does it say:)), but I'd like to know what you imagine your life would be ten years from now.

And I love your outfit, especially the obsessive hat!

maggeygrace said...

What kind of camera do you use?? I love these pictures- they are stunning. And the shoulder detail on your shirt is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Amazing outfit,
I love the striped top it goes well with the skirt.
x
Steph

celine said...

I love getting caught in the rain too (sometimes) :) - I love that skirt on you!

flnw.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

That skirt is lovely! Noone wears a long skirt like you! Lovely pics as always.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

Love the skirt:X:X::X

the Citizen Rosebud said...

the hat, the stripes, the smile. major chic!

Noree said...

oooh, mi-ai adus aminte ca aveam o poza faina cu poarta aia...tre sa o caut :-?

colorsdiary said...

hihi love the hat, i ve been trying hats for the past 2 weeks still i could not find 'the one'. i m sure i'll find the obsessive hat pretty soon:) the name of the line is great, very inspiring and inspired :)

Oana Roxana said...

Le Coco... Imi aminteste de cantec tinuta.Simpla si de efect.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love the detailing on the shoulders. and such a gorgeous silhouette on you. :)

Alice in vintageland said...

lOVE IT! I just found an obsessive hat myself! Can't wait for your line!:)

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing blouse! You look wonderful! Like a Parisian chic woman!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Cute straw hat! Love this :)

Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

Eszter said...

I've been looking for a hat that fits me for a while now, can't seem to find one, congrats on yours :);love the skirt, can't wait for the dresses!

Charleston said...

you look so chanel and etherial x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

purple said...

frumoasa combinatia....insa pe mine ma va obseda colierul ala:p~:))...felicitari pt stilul tau de a te imbraca,keep the good work,kisses

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh the snobbish breakfast skirt!!! AHHH WE ARE WAITINGGGGGGGG>

and u look fabulous here!

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Unknown said...

love that top xxxxxx

ColourMePretty said...

Nu intrasem niciodata pe topshop pt ca nu stiam pe nimeni care sa se ocupe de comenzi si nu sufar sa-mi placa si sa nu pot lua.Si azi am intrat la bijuterii si am vazut mai multe care ma duceau cu gandul la tine.Si pe asos sunt gramezi dar parca astea sunt "mai" vintage.
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=67913&parent_category_rn=67910&productId=1768122&langId=-1
Tu sigur ai contura un outfit in jurul lor.

ColourMePretty said...

ah,si inele voluminoase...http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=67914&parent_category_rn=67910&langId=-1&top=Y
Caci numai tu ma intelegi,m-am saturat sa se uite stramb la mine ca port asa ceva dar chiar imi plac.Si ce daca am jeans si 2 inele,royalty and tramp make a good pair! sau mi-au zis mie povestea gresita :)

Paula said...

sometimes it is funnier to go shopping... BUT JUST SOMETIMES. Hahaha :) i went to the mall this week too. I haven't gone there since a lot of time because of my studies :(
Your outfit? Your outfit is PERFECT and you look awesome! :) i love that shirt and specially the place you took that photos... that backround... i love it! :)
And maybe you could visit my blog... whatever, greetings and hugs for you :*
Have a nice day!