Dear blog readers,


this post is meant to be to my own and personal shout to the universe because I want to express my happiness that....that....that one on my closest friends in this whole wide world is getting married:))))

Ok ok I know that this is of little importance for U guys but I just felt the urge to share this with U guys. And no I’m not gonna end it here, on the contrary I’m gonna tell you all about my friendship with Cris.

I met her like seven years ago, when we were both law students, just that she is one year older than me, it was "the night that changed our lives" as we call it.


I was a little dizzy from one too many cocktails, she was studying for an exam... we met and spent the whole night arguing about the importance of one’s appearance and image. Back then she didn’t believe that such things are of some importance(nowadays she is an awesome fashionista;)

Anyway she is one of my best friends, she was there when needed and seh was my mother, my teacher and my sister and yes I love her dearly, that’s why this morning when she told me that she is getting married for real I couldn’t say a word just started crying(tears of joy people, tears of joy:)

And now I finally have a purpose, because let me tell you that I’m on vacation for four days now and I’m so so bored. Therefore I’m making Cris’s wedding dress, and mine and Anca’s and Teo’s and Diana's and Bia's, ohh yes I’m making everybody’s dress, it will be my gift. Cris fell in love with the Nicholas Millington dress, the blue one from very.co.uk and sincerely I think it’s the right choice for her. So maybe she will pick that one, if not I’ll have to brainstorm something extremely fairy like for her;) plus I think that Alice will have to make her a magical headband because she absolutely loved mine;)

Ohh can't wait:) I'll make U the most magical wedding ever, cause yes, either she likes it or not I'm organizing it (I'm kidding she's happy because of this especially that it will be next month and we are running out of time:))


And since Cris is running like crazy all over town to find a place for the wedding I'll post a picture with her tomorrow, instead here are some pics from one of my trips to Bucharest, with the awesome Andreea Remetan and Alice Tudor from Kiss FM. I remember we had so much fun that day, we went shopping at a vintage fair and we laughed all day long:)

Miss U guys:)


xx










22 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

this is sooo cute!!! and so awesome you will be able to make their day even more special by making the dresses. Adding another personal touch like that is just enough to put their special day OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

so awesome! and congrats to them!

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

ColourMePretty said...

so you studied law...so did i.And public relations as bonus,so i could make a wonderful romanian unemployed :))

Isabel Leyva said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know that you were a designer, I want to see them when it will be ready! kisses!

Unknown said...

oh...and I forgot...Congrats for your friend! "Casa de piatra" !!!! :)

Unknown said...

WOW...happy for your friend and for you1 I bet you will make a wonderfull job with the wedding planning! I can not wait to see the wedding photos...the dresses ! :)

I absolutley smiled while reading your post!

So...I hope you already started work on those dresses!!! keep us posted about the sewing process!

hugs!

Denisa L said...

de 5 minute incerc sa las un comentariu, am ster vreo 3 pana acum:)
oricum, felicitari prietenei tale si sunt sigura ca organizarea o sa fie super:)

T said...

Very exciting, Ana! I get the same way - so excited for my friends when they get ready to tie the knot. Especially when I remember the parade of losers we all dated when we were all single. hahaha!

Oana Roxana said...

Strada asta e plina de povesti.Maine daca nu sunt obosita,direct acolo aterizez.Incercam sa-ti incadrez stilul,dar difera putin de la o tinuta la alta.Te-ai incadra perfect intr-un decor parizian.

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

I know how you feel.I have a sister and I don't know how I will react when she will decide to get married.Also,I want to thank you for your comments,you are too kind:*:*:*

purple said...

congrats & best wishes 2 them...ce sa mai Casa de piatra...asteptam atunci poze cu rezultatul muncii:)):D...@Ramona J....m-ai facut sa rad cam 15 min....sad,but true in Romanica...si eu am vrut sa dau la drept...norocul meu ca m-am oprit la timp:))

Anthea said...

What a lovely story! Congrats to your friend. She is very lucky to have you make the dresses. Can't wait to see the pics!

Marta said...

such a cute post! congratulations to your best friend!

Mina said...

this is such a nice story. congrats to your friend. i know when i heard one of my best friends was getting married i was also overjoyed. cant wait to see the dresses u are making.
btw arad seems like the nicestt city ever. nothing compared to ugly bucharest.
xoxo
mina

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations to your friend :)


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Alice in vintageland said...

I love this article, it's really a joy having you as a friend. I'll be more than happy to make a headband for your friend (felicitari si casa de piatra), your wish is my command:). The photos are great:))))

Denisa L said...

daaa, mie nu imi apar comentariile..apar dupa vreo 2-3 ore:(

Denisa L said...

ps: I think I'm going Saturday to DR:)

Diana said...

Ohh, you're making the dress...it's awesome!
Can't wait for the pics now :)

Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

ioana said...

Congrats for your friend! :) Can't wait to see the dresses!
Have a nice afternoon! :)

XO, Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/

Style-Pursuit said...

Big, big, biiiig congrats to a friend of yours! :o) You girls are lucky to have each other!

x

glamour. monster. said...

LOVELOVELOVE your photography! i wish i had a camera/editing as amazing as yours haha. great blog keep up the amazing work!

ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

Anonymous said...

pretty pictures, as always :)
i've linked ur blog btw!