Zara shoes, thrift skirt, H&M top, Accessorize headband


Due to the fact that I'm still very very sick this is a picture of me from...ohhh I can't remember...some other time but I'm still in love with the outfit:)

Still sick, yes my head is still spinning:(((

Thank you to all of you who found the time to comment , your appreciation means a lot:)

Have a lovely week everyone.

I for one hope I'll get better until Sunday when I'll drag Teo with me at the flea market. Ohh the thought of discovering new treasures keeps me going:))


Btw this is Teo:)) the cutest everrrr:)


xo

27 comentarii:

Constance said...

Beautiful!
x

Celine said...

Feel better - you look gorgeous in this pic :)

flnw.blogspot.com

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

I like the belt

Unknown said...

just WOW!!! you look so great!
and let me tell you that you have incredibly nice legs and breast.I mean it.really nice!! :)

take care and get better in time for the lovely weather comming up...so you can show some adorable outfits.

xoxo

out of order said...

lovely outfit as usual! I hope you feel better soon.
Happy weekend!

miss twinkletoes said...

I love the shoes - I need to get myself to Zara and fast cause all the cute shoes are from there it seems!

Great outfit - hope you feel better!

www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that outfit, chic =)

Irina said...

Girl, you're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is so cute :)


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for your posts. Please get well soon and post more! :*

Marla Singer said...

you look good even you're sick. get well soon, Ana *hugshugs* <33

ps. how dumb i hadn't followed you. now i'm a follower =D

Lainey said...

That first picture is absolutely stunning! I can't believe you're sick. Boo! I'm sorry.

guildedsecret. said...

oh i hope you feel better! it sucks being sick - i'm just getting over the WORST COLD i've ever had... the good news is that this outfit is DIVINE. love your hair accessory! :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

CurvyGirlChic said...

You look cute! Your bow doesn't look like a nest, haha :)

I hope you feel better soon, Ana!

xoxo Allison

Anonymous said...

the second picture is so cute!!

Fia Kilbourn said...

The pink and grey are so good together! I would have never thought to put those two shades together, but it's such a pretty palette.

Alice in vintageland said...

You look great - as lovely as always! I hope you get better soon - it suckd being sick!

Unknown said...

I just read the interview, you have such great style! Have a nice weekend:)

Lucy said...

Great outfit!! I really love your shoes.

Anonymous said...

wow, those zara shoes are amazing! are they out now..have to have a look! you look stunning!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

colorsdiary said...

just beautiful:)
hope you get well soon!

Isabel Leyva said...

so beautiful! I like this skirt with big belt. kisses

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your style.

Dena xoxo

beingdena.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so lovely!♥

Kasia W. said...

love that outfit! you look amazing!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

Lovely outfit!! Feel better!

T said...

gorgeous! I have a crush on this outfit!


http://www.fashion-butter.com/