Nothing to say...today
May 11, 2010





31 comentarii:

Jasmin said...

Your little box bag is sooo cute! =]
Your tights are awesome I love polka dots! and your shoes are wicked.
photo's are really nice as always!
=]

Anonymous said...

very very cute and lovely! love the white cotton lace dress! oh, and the cute little bag..i bet it's vintage for sure!

Celine said...

I know the feeling :) - well you look absolutely beautiful. I LOVE that blazer.

flnw.blogspot.com

diptea said...

Gorgeous dress! I have been searching for a light weight blazer like the one you are wearing, it look so comfortable! Plus the bag is a fabulous find, where do you get these gems from?

Denisa L said...

cutie!
I'm lovin' the dotted tights, need to get mine out of the closet:)

www.janetteria.com said...

I agree with Nookie. I really love those tights!

P.S. - ♥ Please don't forget to enter the leather keychains GIVEAWAY!♥ Good luck! ♥

Anonymous said...

You're so pretty again! <3 The box suits so well your vintage style. And what a cute dress, as pearls, and tights!

out of order said...

oooh gosh this is so pretty!
I might have to use you for inspiration when getting dressed today! Don't worry, I'll link back ;]

Mina said...

dont worry most of the time i have nothing to say as well. haha/ u're outfits are always so cute. and i love that bracelet.
xoxo
mina

Fia Kilbourn said...

I love how the eyelet looks with the polka dots. The striped purse is a nice touch.

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

I love your bracelet.All your looks are so amazing:X

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Oh, great dress! Your whole outfit is so lovely!

xxMK
http://delightfulbitefuls.blogspot.com/

Camelia said...

I absolutely love your pretty embroidered dress, I have plenty of this stuff in my wardrobe, and is so fashionable right now (see Chanel collection)! But you mixed it in a very special way, whith the grey blazer and polka dots tights, is realy, really nice.

Nausica said...

Just one tiny little word, please! Where did you buy this dress from?:)

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Of course that is okay. In fact, I'm blushing and feeling quite honored!

Hope your trip to the bakery was all you could have hoped for and MORE! ;)

xxMK

LoveCharlesVintage said...

That blazer is just too perfect!

Lainey said...

Ooh I love that white dress! It looks so perfect for this season, and to pair it with the blazer, is just amazing. You look so chic!

Anonymous said...

i'm new to your blog and here to stay.

i love your style...it's so pretty and feminine. the colors and fabrics are mixed flawlessly.

can't wait to see more! :)

paige
http://barefootandvintage.wordpress.com

guildedsecret. said...

you may have no words to write, but you outfit screams perfection! loving your exquisite eyelet dress and charming accessories!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Esther said...

I adore you...I love your style, your clothes, your awsome photos...I wish I were like you...

Unknown said...

I love that you paired this lovely dress with a boyfriend blazer. I love the contrast!

STAR said...

nice blog you got here !

te asteptam si pe la noi !

http://vedetedelaei.blogspot.com/

kate maggie said...

You melt my heart. You are so so beautiful. I swear I love every single one of your photos..its almost like you cannot take a bad photo. I love your editing program too. I bet we use the same one! Your pictures are so clear though..love them. This dress is really lovely..looks so good on you. Have a great week love. x

Skytsengelmin said...

what a beautiful jacket - love it's shape - and love the color.

love,

louise

greatest info said...

what a fantastic blog
i loved the pictures
did you made it your selves??
thanks for shared

Ana said...

thank you so much guys for the appreciation , it really means a lot:)

@Nausica...the dress is my own creation:)

I hope you all have a great day.
xo

T said...

this dress is gorgeous! so sweet

Iulia said...

Ca de obicei imi plac accesoriile si arati ca o real lady. De fapt, asta si esti!!! Stilul tau ma fascineaza pe zi ce trece mai mult si cred ca sunt unul din cei mai mari "fani" ai acestei pagini!!!

Erin Kim said...

i love everything about this outfit! so lovely. :) beautiful rails too!

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

wounderful bag, I like your style.

kisses

Florina said...

;)) Bratara facuta de mine :D. Acum ti-am descoperit blogul, sunt foarte tari toate pozele! :*:*