Zara shoes , H&M skirt, some old shirt, thrift DIY blazer, Asos bag, Topshop scarf


About the title: I loved the skirt...so much that I've worn it almost everyday last winter, until one day when I decided to make a DIY project out of it...the result...complete failure(just so you know only 40 % of my projects are successful:) but I'm very persistent...duhhh, and now it looks like I'm wearing my little sister's skirt.

Ohh well, I don't have a sister so everybody already knows that there's something wrong. So I thought that people in my city staring it's not big enough...let's show it to the whole world.

Ohhh I want it back...the original version was so extremely magical...why why I'm so reckless sometimes.

Oh and so that everything should be just "perfect" I got a tremendous tonsils and my head spins with a thousand miles at hour.

I hope you people are well, please don't DIY on already good clothes, learns from the stupid ones(by this I'm referring exclusively to my idiotic person).


P.S. I'm really into thrift and vintage stores now.
I've made a bet with a friend and I said that I could dress stylish and hip from everywhere, doesn't matter it's not some label store and that you should have more creativity than money.
Guess what's the stake????


I'll tell you in the next post, don't hate me...I have to go lay down...ohh how I hate this days.






24 comentarii:

www.janetteria.com said...

Hello Ana,

Oh no, don't care. Ur DIY skirt is perfect on U. U have a long beautiful legs...what a pretty sandals by the way! :)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

amazing shoes!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Celine said...

I love that song (your title) and I love the outfit. I like how it's a mixture of menswear and girly-ness (the skirt, the shoes). I no longer live near a Zara but how I miss it...

flnw.blogspot.com

out of order said...

Love this outfit, you look so great! I think the skirt turned out pretty cute, I love your alterations

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

hi Ana!
thank you also for your comments.
I love your style, I will comment your blog ..
I have not seen The City, but it seems to be a silly girl and spoiled, but with a huge closet
excuses my English


kisses
AzaharaJs

miss twinkletoes said...

I love, love, love those shoes - hope they still have them at Zara because I want them so badly! And the clutch is lovely, and I think the skirt turned out adorable!

I am more the 75% of the DIY don't turn out kind of person...

www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

dressaddict said...

Hi, hi, daca ar sti lumea cate haine faboulous am eu de la magazinele SH, ultima achizitie find o fusta din tafta mata, lunga pana la pamant, in carouri alb, crem, turcoaz si bleumarin, o minunatie, care a costat...well...cam 1 (unu) euro :)
Super sandalele (si picioarele ;) ), dar sunt comode? Am avut si eu ceva de la Zara cu toc si nu le-am putut purta decat o data fiindca nu erau deloc comode :(

Isabel Leyva said...

shoes are lovely, really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE how u styled this skirt. I recently bought a Eerily similar ruffle skirt from Zara and this gives me some fun ideas!

Also diggin that clutch girl! ROCK IT!

xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

Marla Singer said...

lovely layering! the scarf is perfect! i've posted your feature, Ana! check it out here =D

Jasmin said...

I adore your shoes!
I think the skirt looks great! =]
can't wait till your next post Ana!
=D

Anna Katrina said...

i love the wrislet. you look amazing

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

Astroman said...

I wouldn't worry about the skirt length. It looks just fine. You have great legs and the shorter skirt really makes them look so long and toned.

Anonymous said...

Oh that bag and those shoes, they're perfect!

Sara


http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

Elly said...

Hope you feel better soon! And I rather like the skirt as it is now, you have the long legs to pull it off...though I know what you mean about jumping into DIY clothing projects and somewhere in the middle hitting something not easily salvageable. I have a dress sitting in my refashioning pile right now that I can't finish the way I thought I would and I'm not entirely sure what to do with...

Rohini said...

The clutch! *drool* =)
Xx

shoeless simone said...

Your skirt looks completely fine! I love the ruffles on your shoes too <3
Amazing blog, definitely adding you to my blogroll!

-Shoeless Simone

Lainey said...

I adore that clutch. And that ruffles on your heels are fantastic.

Alina said...

"not so creative when it comes to brands"

adevarul e ca la Zara gasesti atat haine cat si incaltaminte foarte dragute. si nici nu sunt scumpe.
imi cam place sacoul:)

Angelina said...

this is a really amazing outfit!!love it..

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

This outfit is so perfect and chic! I really love it! Those shoes are HOT.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry please!! You look beautiful! that's what counts! so... Congrats!

Fia Kilbourn said...

Wow! I really like this outfit. You look great.

My DIY projects don't always work out either.

broscutza zambareatza said...

Da:X si mie imi place mult geanta si fusta:X sunt adorabile...