Steve Madden shoes, Tabio tights, Vero Moda dress, Mango cardigan, thrift bag, Dulapul Bunicii headband



All I can say right now is that I have a new obsession ...thank you Alice and Sara at Dulapul Bunicii.
This headband is so dreamy , I love love love it...

I officially declare this dreamy/fairytale like/ magical headband my fav item of the summer.
Thank you girls, it's so magical...I fell like a princess!

If you have the time you should check their site, its really awesome-  Dulapul bunicii.



 


38 comentarii:

diptea said...

Wow! The pictures do look fairy tale like - so magical and dreamy! You look beautiful Ana!

Celine said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the headband and the dress :)

flnw.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

Gorgeous look! I'm in love :)

Ioana Liliana said...

The bag is just awesome! Great feel on the photos! :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Totally lovely outfit, Ana! Reminds me of need some newer dresses! :)

Irina said...

ADORABILA!
ce frumos ai combinat hainele, superb! iti admir posetuta:) aww dar ce-mi plac culorile pastelate, te prind foarte bine, dar ce sa mai zic de coronita?
te puuuuup, Ana! sa ai un weekend frumos:x

Talia said...

gorgeous dress. so feminine. I have almost the same clutch/bag ;)

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! Love the dress and the overall look :)

Alice in vintageland said...

WoW.You really look like a modern fairy! The flower crown I made is perfect for you, I'm so very happy it's now yours, couldn't have landed in better hands! Thank you so much for the link and this magic photos!:)
Kisses

Mina said...

i love this post. espcially the flower crown from alice. i loved them since i saw them. i reserved for myself the pink roses one. can not wait to get my hands on it even though it will be awhile.
xoxo
mina

Unknown said...

nice look,nice blog... but most of all i love your healty lookking hair.so cool :)

Diana
http://filledevelours.blogspot.com/

maggeygrace said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love your dress! The white on white neutral colors are gorgeous and I love your headband SOOOO much. (headbands are in the top 3 of my obsessions along with boots and tights!!)

ColourMePretty said...

Cu stelutele cred ca-i mai greu,dar ai putea avea perle.Exista un rimel editie limitata Givenchy care creeaza mici cristale pe gene.Am uitat denumirea...:)

out of order said...

you look gorgeous, I love the soft colors of the dress and cardi! The headband is a wonderful spring accessory, too.

Iulia said...

Ai combinat superb diferite nuante de nude. Iar headband-ul este un statement!!!!

The Kitten Paws Blog said...

Hey girlie! Just wanted to say you are absolutely adorable. I'm completely digging the flower headband in these images! I just found your blog through weardrobe and have become a quick follower. Hope your day continues to be magical :)

C.Chico said...

so beautiful. i love the dress.

LoveCharlesVintage said...

Perfect as always!

by Sutton said...

i love that headband too ~ totally going to check out there site next! adorable style, and blog!

xx
stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

Camelia said...

God, I love your headband, I think I might order one from Alice, too. And I seriously think to search Meli Melo for a statement necklace like you wore in another post :). Oh, I'm a consumerism victim! Again :)
Love your posts,
XOXO

Ana said...

Thank you so much guys for the appreciation, I hope you had a lovely weekend:)

xo

Vonny said...

great pics!!!....love your purse..

visit mine?? :DD

Clara Campelo said...

love your look
great blog
xxx

Sarah said...

these pictures are so beautiful!! I'm in love with the headband xxxx

Skytsengelmin said...

Oh, what a lovely blog you've made here. love it, - and I'll absolutely follow you.

What kind of camera do you use? I love the nostalgic effect.

Thank you.

Lapetitefille said...

really vero moda dress?? i thought that it was like vintage!! some times there are good staffs in vero moda!! i like the flowerss!! you make it?? you have your own style is good! and i have no exactly the samae pochette, i bought in a vintage shop in paris! xx

Manon said...

Beautiful photos!

Jasmin said...

Your headband is awesome!
great inspiration!!!!
=]
xo.

Unknown said...

that headband is the epitome of perfection

love

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

I adore your outfit! Love love love!

xxMK

http://delightfulbitefuls.blogspot.com/

Skytsengelmin said...

Hi Ana,

Thank you very much for your answer about the camera. And thank you for your warm-hearted comment!

I'll link to you.

Xx

Louise

Lainey said...

So in love with your dress and your nude pumps. The whole look is very romantic and delicate. Amazing.

Sabo Skirt said...

wow, you have such an amazing blog.. we find so much inspiration looking at your page and love every single post you have =)

stop by our new fashion blog, we hope you love it!

xx. .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are dreamy, indeed! :)

Rhianna said...

dreamy outfit! love love.

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Your headband is so amazing! Annie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, I had not noticed www.highstreetcardigans.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!