Zara heels (I'm gonna bury myself in them), Snobbish breakfast skirt, Style Stalker vest, Oasap.com bracelet, H&M bracelet, vintage belt
1 and 2
It's fucking 7 am! 7 am! I'm gonna be sick. I think I'm never gonna educate myself to wake up this early. But I'm a grown up now, going to work is mandatory. At least I love my job. But 7 am?!?! Com'onnn, ok, fuck it, I'm gonna wake up. That's it.
I'm getting in the car in my pijammas (no, I'm not getting dressed at 7 am!) and head for the parking lot exit when Radu, the gatekeeper, comes with a box in this hands.
"Mrs. Morodan this came this morning for you, you didn't answer the door and your friend left it here."
My friend...?
"Which one Radu?"
" The one who always visits you late at night, what's his name, Robyn? I didn't saw him around here in a long time though..."
Fuck**g shit.
"Oh, ok, thank you Radu!"
Took the box and headed to the atelier bursting with anger. "That mother fucker!"
I reach for my phone and dial his number, I still know it by heart. Why, why, why I'm the most stupid sixteen year, romantic like, girl?
"It's the wicked witch of the west. I've missed you smitten kitten!"
The fucking butterflies appeared in my stomach out of nowhere.
"What do you want Robyn?"
"To see you."
I hung down.
The phone rings again.
"Ok, ok, relax, I want you to dress me for a party."
"My clients are exclusively women, idiot!"
"Ok, then I want you to be my date for this party."
"Robyn, you're insulting my intelligence." Hung down again.
There's a certain traffic light that I hate, it lasts for ever but somehow, like in Murphy's world, every time I end up in front of it. Well, this time I take advantage of it and look in the box the idiot left for me.
The most beautiful vintage Givenchy dress I ever saw.
I always had a weakness for boys who love beautiful things. The type of boys who pay the bill at the bar not in front of you, that know who Brauner is and even if they are 33 years old still have brunch with their dressed from head to toe in Chanel, grandmother.
Damn you nineteen century novels read at an to early age!
I grab the phone and I call again.
"Ok, idiot, I like you cause you know my weaknesses. This one time. No drinks, no talks about what happened, no sex. I'm going, at what party do you have to go to? Your grandmother is making you go at a soiree in her behalf again?"
"Sort of, we're going at a tea party."
"Fine, you can pick me up at nine. And I'm not wearing the dress you gave me, it's to beautiful to be worn beside a little rat like you."
Finally, after a hellish traffic, I get to my office, start arranging some clothes on a rack and make myself a tea. I wonder how in the world I always succeed in complicating my life so much. Well, after three minutes of logical thinking it all came down to my weakness towards clothes. Yep, clothes are my curse. Well, at least I've succeeded in turning them into a job. Being a lawyer sucked, bleah.
My first to do for this day in my agenda says like this "Buy me all the now IT items that can turn into classics !" It would have been magical if I knew for who... Oh, I remembered, for Carla. I love Carla, she was my first client. After our shopping trip and several hours spent closet cleaning and putting together outfits, she was so happy that she recommended me to all her friends.
I'm about to go through the new collection from Stella McCartney when the door opens and my eccentric aunt makes her appearance smiling and being cynical like always.
"What's with all these rags darling? Your mum can marry you very well and you can have a care free life and you are wasting time taking pictures of yourself and buying clothes for other people. I didn't knew that you can call this a profession nowadays."
"Dora, stop it, find me a Count and I'll marry him, till then leave me alone, I love my life. And these are not rags Dora, these are Valentino!"
"Darling, I'm here because lately I've heard some gossips around town the other days, your former friends are telling everywhere that you are a mean person."
First, I hate when Dora calls me "darling" with that fake English accent, second, these rumors are starting o tire me, I wish they came up with something new.
"Dora, it's true, I am a mean person in some people's eyes, this is a reality of life, some people like you, some don't, stop worrying."
"I know darling, I know, but you should do something about it."
"Yes Dora, I'm gonna do something about it, I'm gonna ignore them, after all, I always loved the negative characters from the stories better than the "innocent and kind" princesses, remember?"
" Celia is back in town!"
"I know, she sent me and Eva an invitation to a tea party."
" Carmen and his nephew will be there."
So that's the party where Robyn wants to take me...
Ok, I'm sick of all these mysterious events she surrounded her comeback in. If she wants to play it this way, I can certainly keep track with it, after all, they don't call me "evil queen" for nothing. I'm facebooking Eva to tell her what we should do.
"Ana, I can't believe it, I'm head over heels with him, we're going to the party tonight."
"Who? Your new lover? Oh Eva, I'm sorry for not having the time this week to talk to you. So tell me now, who is he? Do I know him? Are you madly in love, like you always are in the first week?"
"Ana don't be cynical, he got me an amazing Givenchy dress! It's Robyn, your friend you use to always took with you to our parties last year, remember? By the way, I can't remember what happened, why did you stop being friends with him?"
I'm gonna kill that stupid worm!
"Eva, we really have to meet for lunch today."
A war is starting and it seems Celia has Robyn on her side...
Who is Celia and why she came back to town, why she hates Eva and me and what;s she up to, you will find out in the next "A series of really strange events" post.
Now, because beautiful people love beautiful things, I have a gift for you today, well, not me per se but Atelier Danessa does.
Here it is - the perfect tea party skirt.
And it will be yours if you:
- Follow High Street Cardigans with Google Friend Connect
- LIKE Atelier Danessa on Facebook
- leave a comment on this post with your email and id
In two weeks from now we will sort out a winner, randomly like we always do.
Fingers crossed, kittens!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















36 comentarii:
Hello my dear, gorgeous outfit as always.
I've done requirements one and two, and here is my email address: natashafatah at gmail dot com
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
What an unbelievable series of events. It's a really interesting life though!
Now, what I started off by wanting to say: what a gorgeous outfit! I love the top and the spiked bracelet :)
xo Joana
Followed with GFC madduu.madd@yahoo.com
Liked Atelier Danessa on Facebook
Sorry for my facebook name(personal reasons) : Ngbgcv nhcg or https://www.facebook.com/Madalina.Batranca
Actually, my GFC is on batrancamadalina@gmail.com :-s
love the outfit! bluza este superba!
thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com
Love your blog!
I am a follower of both - michsant at gmail dot com
Thank you!
I like your stories, you always make my mornings!
adeenutzza@yahoo.com
Adina Andreea
you could write a book :)
Done all of the conditions. e-mail veronica.biliboc@yahoo.com
GFC: Ioana Bubu
e-mail: eror_lady_red@yahoo.com
xoxo
super rochie :)
CharlotteK_93@yahoo.com
Sarolta Kavasi
http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/
Like on fb with Irina Turcu
Google friend Lili
Love the outfit :)
lili
http://23lili.blogspot.com/
GFC: deiusk
e-mail: deiutza10@yahoo.com
FB: Andreia Barabas
this is such a nice dress, i would love to win it :X
nituteodora@yahoo.com
Followed the steps :).
My contact details: Malina (malina.rusu@gmail.com).
P.S. Love the outfit!
https://www.facebook.com/MrsAlexandra
GFC: alexandra.tanasa@gmail.com
Loovely story and dress!
The dress is perfect!!
e-mail: oana.andreea06@yahoo.com
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/andreea06
Done all likes - annie.pass at gmail.com
Love the drama, live the drama all the way!!
Love that peplum ! <3
Anna Coman
anita_14_2007@yahoo.com
I love your sense of humor!I've been following your posts for some time and would like to say that you have the greatest accesories.
The skirt is lovely and just perfect for the season. Thank you for the chance to win it! Fingers crossed!
Camelia Matei
anathemadarkness@yahoo.com
Lovely giveaway!
madalina.rogin@yahoo.com
just gourgeus!!!
super_maduta@yahoo.com ;)
Buna,Ana!
Mai nou, ador povestioarele tale :)si asa ca nu prea mai am timp de citit romane..
Adresa mea de mail este: annnutzz@yahoo.com, iar id-ul meu, in cazul in care te referi la cel de facebook (stiu, sunt cam prea pe dinafara cu aceste site-uri de socializare:))))).Trebuie sa mai rezolv cu prima dintre cerintele tale, putin de noroc si, gata, fustita este a mea.
Te pup dulce si mult succes in tot ceea ce faci!!
Amazing as always! Here is my email: andrasweet19@yahoo.com
Superba tinuta asta! Imi plac mult si accesoriile tale (ca intotdeauna)Eu am o obsesie cu bratarile si astea sunt dementiale!
Nu prea castig eu deobicei, dar sa incerc...
Adresa mea de mail: the_mystery_of_17@yahoo.com
Deci ce tare e povestea :)) esti cam MEGA AMUZANTA si de abia astept continuarea :>
M-am inscris la giveaway, am urmat toti pasii si adresa mea de e-mail e: la.joliejulie@yahoo.com
Imi place foarte mult blogul.De asemenea tinuta este superba.
E-mail: georgiana_laura_88@yahoo.com
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/Georgiana.Laura23
I've been waiting for the sequel for a loooooong time. This one was my favorite part so far, but I'm sure the last one will be a killer! So I'll stick around....:-)
'morning!
I have to say, I enjoyed your post; not only the outfit is freaking awesome, but the story is also quite nice.
Oh, and count me in for the giveaway. For some reason, yours is the only blog I follow with GFC :))
My GFC id is catalina and my e-mail address is saddie_bd[at]yahoo[dot]com.
Have a great day :)
Gfc:Lavi
Fb:Lavinia Nicoara
Id: Andreea Lavinia Nicoara
A mea e!
Imi place foarte mult stilul tau! Si fusta e superba!
GFC: PaulaD
FB: Paula Dan
Email: presimtiri_violete@yahoo.com
can't wait to wear this! :X
landianadobre@yahoo.com
super funny povestea...astept continuarea :)
m-am inscris la giveaway (following thru GFC as meelusha, Facebook like as Alma Bugnariu)
mail: meelusha@gmail.com
wish me luck :)
xoxo,
meelusha
Following you on GFC - Hannah Avery. Love your outfit!
hannahavey85@yahoo.com
-Hannah Avery
matilda.bartos@gmail.com
Facebook: Matilda Bartos
Jazmin Montero
email.jygarcia20@hotmail.com
Post a Comment