Cerina, Mirela's right hand is the outstanding professional.
M12 blouse and Kristina Dragomir hat
Ludique Body - mrrrr
M 12 dress - I need it!
Ciprian Vrabie decorative pillows
I feel in love with his scarves
A few days ago, along with Mauvert, I visited the Molecule F headquarters.
For those of you
Molecule F is an online store which sells exclusive Romanian designers. The online shop was founded by Mirela Bucovicean, who proved to be a true visionary on this field. The shop had a rapid growth and became the IT address to click on when you want to shop a unique and high quality fashion product.
First of all, their showroom and offices are situated in an Art Nouveau building (a sort of "you had me at hello" in my language). Second, Mirela has a friendly and open attitude towards anyone who steps in her office. She heroically put up with my questions, bared my cluttered way of speaking (yes people, yes, I talk extremely unorganized) and assured me that I'm welcomed there any time.
At their showroom I had the pleasure to meet Ciprian Vrabie, a well known accessory designer. His designs are exactly the way he is, well mannered, common sensed and extremely creative!
Conclusion:
Molecule F is not for everybody. To understand the whole concept and appreciate the kind of designers they sell, you have to reach a certain level of fashion information, be confident in who you are and have an unique personal style.
If you are all that, then click, click, click
Good to know:
Molecule F's showroom is situated in Dumbrava Rosie str, nr. 12
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comentarii:
COME ON GUYS!
One thing after the next looks so beautiful!
Ana, love the baseball T with a black skirt!
I want that ape dress! :)
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~
The jumper with the monkey is so AMAZING. I want it. And the distressed bikini/body...
xo Joana
Love your outfit!
Creamy
fusta crem e incredibila!
thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com
I do love them...and they work!
:D
Happy Easter sweet Ana!
The work of the artists is absolutely amazing and the whole concept behind the store is genius! I really admire them!
Azi am terminat de citit blog-ul tau.TOT! I came to know you from 'hello world', with your stripe/fedora/vintage obsession, super and that little street in front of your apartment in Arad where you struggled with the camera's remote. You had me at the first article! So i had to read all your story. mi-a parut bine de cunostinta! mai rar oameni care doresc si reusesc sa isi traiasca viata dupa propriile reguli! congrats!
They've got amazing stuffs!Really like their clothes!:))
xoxo,
Sherleyzz
Post a Comment