Diana, the owner of the "I'm selling a kidney/my soul to the devil for it" bag once told me that we have to treat the things we own with respect. Respect shown towards the money you spent buying it, respect for the object itself and also respect for the brand. And that in the end it all comes to the respect you have for yourself.
But this post it's not about her nor her bag. This is just our satirical interpretation regarding those ladies who carry their expensive bags around, throwing them on the floor or using them as shopping baskets thinking that this will reveal their luxury lifestyle.
No, I'm not thinking of myself as better than you person and also I'm not trying to educate nobody. It was just an easy breezy day and I visited Diana for a different reason when I saw her bag. I started thinking about all those upstarted women who don't have the proper information to appreciate the things they buy and their only motivation in buying them is because they saw it in the magazines or because it's the expensive thing that will shout "I can afford this".
She also told me that money should be a mean to access a certain level of education and behavior not only a mean to buy expensive things. That luxury lifestyle should be about appreciating your position not about taking it for granted.
In the end, I think that the real luxury in life is allowing yourself to live exactly how you want. So, if carrying vegetables in your Birkin bag makes you happy, go ahead and do it but remember what a wise man said ( can't remember who, I have only four neurons, what you'd expect?)
Always read the instruction manual even if you decide not to follow the rules.
Good to know:
- the cat's name is Marian
- to answer your question - the last post's shoes are from Zara
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















16 comentarii:
This is a really good message and a really good shoot. Things of luxury should always be treated with care because they're just that, a luxury. Most people cannot access such privileges.
xo Joana
That kitty is ADORABLE!! And oh my...a BIRKIN!!! *dies* And it is so true!! Some people who have the money to blow on items like that don't appreciate and respect them.
I recently bought my first (and probably only) Chanel bag and I take such good care of it...ts perfection and I respect it for what it is and I love knowing that I earned it by working hard. :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
FACT: You are crazy, dear lady ! But I adooooooooooore you this way :*
Cat de tare!!!
Imi place! Bravo!
:D
Si eu sunt de aceasi parere cu Diana: daca as avea bani, i-as investi in mine si in educatie (nu in haine scumpe).
Felicitari pentru idee, shooting si outfit!
:P
Rochia, Ana ...
De unde ai rochia ?
Cat de tare!!!
Imi place! Bravo!
:D
Si eu sunt de aceasi parere cu Diana: daca as avea bani, i-as investi in mine si in educatie (nu in haine scumpe).
Felicitari pentru idee, shooting si outfit!
:P
brilliant shooting and oh, that dress!
This is such a great post, both for the presentation and the message! :)
And you look gorgeous! :)
esti senzationala :) as usual, super hot & sexy!
overall eu zic ca things are just things, chiar daca sunt scumpe sau nu, nu ar trebui vreodata sa insemne mai mult decat sunt...doar obiecte, oricat ar fi de luxoase sau frumoase. they're nice to have si cam atat! si absolut, lucurile scumpe ar trebuie sa urmeze atunci cand ai investit deja in educatie si in tine ca om :) luxul nu tine loc de cultura, bun simt sau SUFLET!
110% de acord cu ideea ca trebuie sa apreciem tot ce avem, never taking anything for granted.
xoxo,
meelusha
Doamne..cite lucruri frumoase si interesante aflu citind postarile tale!! Esti o femeie ingenioasa!! Me likes you a lot:)))
p.s. pozele sunt superbe!
http://ana.ciorici.com
Great photos, love them!
the cat is so cute! the pictures are crazy! you speak words of wisdom! love <3
wonderfuls and original pics.
kisses
AJS
I recently bought my first (and probably only) Chanel bag and I take such good care of it...ts perfection and I respect it for what it isRushessay
Anonima Ana AndreeaV iti spune ca esti superba,inventiva,glamourous si enervezi pe cei care mor de invidie pt ca ai o modestie care scoate din minti ;-*
Buna,
Citatul e din http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ , un video pe care il consider in armonie cu tine si cu blogul tau.
Imi place sa-mi petrec minutele libere aici!
Felicitari!
Post a Comment