Gina came by for a dress the other days. She loved our atelier so much that she didn't wanna leave(See Adina? I told you that having cookies will matter).
One thing lead to another and before we knew it we had a small collection ready based on Gina's indications.
And since we don't play by the rules, like I told you before, we made a small collection out of another crazy and fun Saturday.
We hope you love it! If you want to check them out come by out atelier, it's like I said...we have cookies ;)
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























8 comentarii:
These dresses are so gorgeous! Loooove it :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
lovely outfits! esp the last one! :)
Hi perfection. x hivenn
I do love the maxi red one and the olive colored one on her.... and me. Haha. The material and colors are SO luxe!
www.chevronsandeclairs.com
The dress is stunning!!!
xx
www.fashionistasworld.blogspot.com
The collection is amazing!!! But the red dress is definitely my favorite, it's perfect!
She looks fabulous!Love the dresses!
gina is so beautiful and so are the dresses!!
Post a Comment