Monday mantra
November 14, 2011




Louboutin shoes, H&M dress and jewelry
  



 This is how it works for me. I wake up on Monday morning, I find a song that will become my track of the week and a little saying. Kind of a little mantra.

So, my mantra for this week will be:

Live your dream and wear your passion!

Instant Red Bull.


Also check Pe Tocuri.ro to see what Adina and I would wear on a weekend getaway.





.

17 comentarii:

Iulia Romana said...

Pozele sunt superbe ! defapt,TU esti superba ;x A si da..ma topesc dupa pantooofi !

Anonymous said...

the cab pic is sooo new york! I love that you always have flowers with you! and the shoes are a real statement!

Gabi said...

Asa da Loubies!!!!

Andreea said...

You look lovely, cherie:D

Kisses <3

colorsdiary said...

you look great dear!
and now my Monday is way much better, thanks :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving your dress!!! And that's a pretty good Monday mantra ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Supal said...

This seriously is a powerful outfit!

xoxo

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Wow, those lace stockings are amazing and dramatic. I love them. You could wear them with so much!

-Arielle
www.humblepievintage.com

paislea said...

i SOOOOO want one of those snobbish breakfast dresses! i have my eyes set on one... i just can't part with that much money right now!!

let me know if you ever have any sales!

allister bee blog

fashion doctor said...

always fabulous! xoo

Anaivilo said...

That dress is simply fitted for you and you look sensational in it! :D:X

Zazuza said...

in primul rand mi se pare o dovada de curaj sa torturezi pantofii astia prin Bucuresti. dar tu chiar poti sa mergi pe tocurile alea cu gratie si fara a da in gropi <3

Hannah Avery said...

Absolutely LOVE you outfit!

-Hannah

J + A said...

love this post--I definitely think you need to start every week out on the right foot with the right song!

http://191orchard.blogspot.com

Jeane M. said...

Lovely! Another great style to take note for, gorgeous as always.

diablo 3 accounts for sale

Raspberry & Rouge said...

Neeeeed the louboutins! XO Rebecca

http://raspberry-rouge.com

Unknown said...

f frumoasa rochita,nu m'as fi gandit ca e h&m :)