They teach us every day that blogging can be made with common sense and ethics. I love them! For your daily dose of fashion journalism -> click mauVErt !
I was invited to see the H&M SS collection last night.
Lots of bold colors,whites and beige (my personal favs). I already love their accessories and bold jewelry. All in all, lots of versatile products ready to step into your wardrobe starting next spring.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















13 comentarii:
The orange shoes and the blue shorts seem like a real catch!!!
lovely accessories!
Too bad that in Timisoara, they bring only the "throw-out".A crushing disappointment .
P.S. You look great!
It looks very interesting!Love those orange shoes!
That necklace is divine. x hivenn
I love all the silk scarves!
www.chevronsandeclairs.com
Lots to look froward to from H&M :)
Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend!
drooling! can`t wait for H&M to open here too! the biker jacket is perfect :D
you look gorgeous!love your tights! <3
I love the colors :D Oh my god, I'm really looking forward to this collection ;)
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - every day.
Vai de mine ce frumuseti pe acolo :x
Ce-mi place cum te-ai imbracat si cum ti-ai prins parul, esti o frumoasa :*
Un weekend fabulos iti doresc !
wow, I'm already starving for some H&M goodies !!
I saw you today in front of the Ateneu. You were doing photos (i supposed for the blog). Can't wait to see the, on the blog!!
thanks for the insight to HM, i love the colours :)
Ah ce frumos1 Imi place ce vad si abia astept sa cumpar cate ceva :X
Am analizat din nou postarea :)) si acuma pot sa declar ca m-am indragostit iremediabil de rochita verde neon. AUCH !
omg! those orange pumps!lovely!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com
Post a Comment