melancholic cardigans
September 19, 2011








Il Passo shoes, vintage skirt, Asos blouse, vintage earrings and bag



Today is the first day when I'm wearing  long sleeves aka a cardigan. And that's it! It's officially autumn.

And  I'm so glad because of that.

Because - autumn is my favorite season
             -  of the leaves and the windy weather
             -  of the wonderful  melancholia that surrounds us
             - pumpkins and the witching go to's

And from a more shallow point of view I love autumn because it's the season when I feel entitled without feeling guilty, to frantically shop for cardigans(which we all know already that are my fav clothing item).

I love them all! From tight to over sized ones. That's why my new obsession are plus size cardigans ! STOP IT! I'm not pregnant!

yes people, the blouse from the pics is not a cardigan! I know the difference. Breathe!




25 comentarii:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Love the movement! x hivenn

Ramona Crisan said...

I think you look really pretty with your hair like this. You should do it more often... :D

Costin M said...

haha, i totally agree, i love autumn. your look is totally amazing, I really like it!

Costin M.

Anaivilo said...

Yes, I love autumn because of the melancholia too, it's just a beautiful feeling! Great skirt, I just love pleated skirts to death! :D

Alice in vintageland said...

Va va voom! I really really love the hairdo with the vintage earrings! You look super hot! I love fall too so bring it on!:)

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous! I love the way your hair looks

Closet Fashionista said...

That skirt is sooo pretty! And YAY for autumn! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

that skirt is simply amazing :)

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Elena said...

You look so pretty! I love the bag very much! And yes! It seems that the autumn is here!

Anonymous said...

great look darling..love the top!
i just subcribed id love to comment u some more..hope u subcribe back ..
take care
xx,Bisera

Unknown said...

Lovely autumn look.

Supal said...

I love autumn! I also love that outfit xox

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Andreea said...

You're wearing some very yummy accessories(drooling here) <3 and of course, the skirt is amazing!

Anna said...

love your skirt! and that sexy cardigan! you look so pretty as always and I love how you did your hair!

kisses
ANNA

Aura said...

Looking absolutely gorgeous... I love your outfit and I love autumn, too!

Lidiya said...

Adore your skirt - the style is so feminine and pretty <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

fashion doctor said...

you are wonderful girl! xoo

Katherine said...

I love everything! You look gorgeous and comfortable :)

Bonnie said...

Yayyyy, long-sleeved weather! :) Fall makes me so happy. I mean, I love showing skin in the hot weather, but I also love me some knee-high boots and leather jackets.
This skirt is totally divine, and I am a sucker for one-shoulder tops.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Michelle Lee said...

so beautiful
love this pretty skirt, bag, and bracelets :) very elegant

Helena said...

I love your outfit!
The skirt, the shoes...EVERYTHING is perfect!!!

http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

colorsdiary said...

girl, the hair is going longer and longer, yaaay!!!

Tamara said...

Hi!!
Look like it is yout lady

Kiss

stilistele said...

you'll be starting a CARDIGANIA soon :))
I love the fact that your top is sporty and the skirt is rather elegant, not to mention the gorgeous clutch!

georgi said...

such a lovely outfit! and the hairdo suits you wonderfully!