I'm addicted
September 7, 2011







 Zara blouse, vintage skirt, Vero Moda bag, H&M/vintage and I Became Addicted jewelry




to:

- stripes - because they remind me of French feelings

- jewelry, statement jewelry - because they make me feel so decadent, like an countess

- smoking - ....

- interesting people - because I learn something new each time I meet them

- drama -  I'M A WOMAN

- chessy movies - deep down I'm just a sugary, little person

- beautiful and personalized homes


But the longest addiction I had and it lasts till now is the one I have for saving people, of themselves, of other addictions, of the world....
 I never thought of it this way until today, when someone looked at me and asked  "But who will save you?"




About another kind of addiction I talked with Shopping Report this month, you can find the magazine at the news stands near you.







.

16 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

you look fab and congrats for the interview!

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

So perfect mix!!!

Oana Roxana said...

"But who will save you?" That's a good one. ;))
Am crezut ca e rochie,pe de-a-ntregul. Schön!

Anda Zelenca said...

Ohhhh, those shoes!:X I just adore them!:X

Kisses!

Supal said...

LOVE the outfit, reminds me of Paris. Congratulations on the interview!! xo.

A said...

Ana, arati impecabil!:* fiecare tinuta a ta este o inspiratie:)

Anonymous said...

love this look - stripes on stripes with yellow shoes? genius! congrats on the feature :)

Iulia Romana said...

Arata absolut geniala tinuta cu dungi peste dungi - mai ales fusta e geniala:)) Si articolul e foarte, foarte tare ! Felicitari :*

Anaivilo said...

Oh wow , congrats for the article! :D And your dress is so beautiful, very French indeed :D

Anonymous said...

love the grainy feel to them! xxx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

The interview looks amazing! Love your jewels. x hivenn

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always sweety!Loveee your photos and your style;)

http://fashionablej.blogspot.com/

dcresider said...

I love stripes too. They look great on you.

colorsdiary said...

oh gosh, stripes can create such a beautiful addiction:)

Belle Armed said...

you look stunning in that dress!

xxx
belle

Unknown said...

Too cute to be true ... And yes, I 'm alos an addicted one : stripes :x, jewelry, smoking, drama . All of them . It seems that they came all together. :D