Pret a Protester
September 14, 2011

Almost a month ago I moved in another apartment. Ok, let me rephrase that, almost a month ago I kicked out Andrei from that apartment so that I can move instead!

Now, my new, "stolen" apartment is featured  on  Pret a Protester.  You can see more pics and read  Medine's point of view there .




















14 comentarii:

Life in mono said...

Felicitari :) arata minunat! Sa te bucuri de ea.

stilistele said...

it looks a lot like a Parisian house, for some reason, it gives me that vibe. I love the vintage touches! really beautiful house. What are you supposed to say when someone is moving in a new home?...have fun there? :*

mazilique said...

deci i demand sa vad bucataria :)))))

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Pfoooa now I`m in love with your apartment too! Looks great. Mine is still hectic, because we live in here 2 messy persons. What are you doing to keep it so well-ordered?

Unknown said...

Wow! An apartment to fall in love with! Where is it? Are there more? :)

Pich and Roor said...

SUPERB!! I need you to come decorate my house lol

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow it looks amazing!! I want to live there ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

out of order said...

great great design style, my dear! I'm so inspired by the mannequin as belt and necklace holder!

<3Meghan

colorsdiary said...

a very cosy house, I like!

Supal said...

when can i move in?!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I would like to live here a lot. x hivenn

Elena said...

I love it! It very cosy and stylish. You are sooo lucky to live there:X

Boheme.Fille said...

My dream apartment!

locke said...

Tabloul cu Prada imi aminteste de Gossip Girl:) Arata foarte frumos apartamentul tau.