Photos by Patricia Imbarus


I DON'T WANT TO EVER FORGET TO KEEP MY PLAYFUL SPIRIT ALIVE and you know what? it gets really boring taking yourself too seriously all the time;)




.

29 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

love love love
[abia astept sa trec prin arad sa iti vizitez asa numitul Fifi's Fun. :D mi.a zis o prietena de el]
M.

Sunshine Sarah said...

Uh, tell me 'bout it. I hate it when I get too serious, but it happens in a sec. and I don't realize it at the moment.
Really hope to re-find that inner child in me, cause I'm getting all depressed lately.

Anyway, lovely lovely pics! And adorable you!

Hugs!
Sarah.

Sil said...

Omg, geniale pozele si ador culoarea vatei de zahar ars:)

Anonymous said...

what wonderful and dreamy images of you! must ask..Where are those lovely shoes from and the bag??? please Tweet me..please..hehe! ;)

Oana Roxana said...

Nice bag,great style,lovely pictures,Ana!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this outfit!!! And the nude pumps, I have a pair but I like yours better because they're higher!! :)

Fleur-de-Lis said...

wow, i'm in love with your heels.. perfect outfit, lovely photos**

diptea said...

You have the loveliest legs!

Sally said...

I really like the pairing of a ruffle top with a structured jacket. The heels are gorgeous!

Sally
http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ana, adorable! Love, love the bag- is it vintage? -Angela

Anonymous said...

So perfect! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Veronica Sticlaru said...

The photos are greate! And you are a sweetie as allways :)

Gabi said...

Lovely... Just enough to remember that life is made of simple things...

Beatrix said...

ooo woowwww... just beautiful. I just have to know where do you have those fabulous shoes from!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your hat is lovley. I relly like your post:D

Talia said...

I think that is one of the best outfits I have seen on your blog! ;) I really like it. The shirt is so romantic. It goes amazingly well with delicate feminine shoes.

Venn said...

cutee post with cotton candyy! n lovee ur bagg!! :))

xoxo

ioana said...

These photos are lovely! And I love your outfit! That blazer looks great with that ruffeld shirt! <3 And i looove the shoes! you do such a great job with this blog, Ana! Congrats! :)
P.S.The cotton candy looks just yummy! :D

Have a lovely day!

XOXO,Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/

Noree said...

Cotton Candy! iiiiii I want :)) reminds of my childhood...

ps: one dress done, one more to go :( Dc nu m-am apucat mai repede??? :((

Denisa L said...

cotton candy..yummy!
love how the ruffles look with the shorts;x

Stephanie said...

Adorable outfit! Now I want some cotton candy ;)

That´s probably one of my favourite outfits I´ve seen on your blog so far!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

"fashion fades only style remains the same"

Anthea said...

These pics are beautiful! Well done Patricia!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Marla Singer said...

edgy shorts and nude pumps! love this ensemble! and those pictures are breath-taking <333

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Wow, love the ruffles with the shorts and then the longer length of the jacket. The hat rocks too.

Isabel Leyva said...

totally agree with you. life is too short for to think too much

besitos!!

Eszter said...

I love people who don't take themselves to seriously...and cotton candy as well :).

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely post title and look, darling!
These pics are wonderful!

xoxox,
CC

Sally said...

You're too sweet, thanks so much! :)
I find your blog inspiring!

Sally

Anonymous said...

you. look. super! i adore everything, especially your bag!
and cool photos, as always! bringing the cotton candy is really creative ;)

Castor Pollux