From Arina with love
August 31, 2010

Remember this outfit?

well, Arina made me an awesome gift that lil unappreciative me forgot to tell you about :(.

I'm so in love with it :)))


Love U buttercup/pukka :*
Thank you


Follow High street Cardigans

17 comentarii:

Wangari said...

Oh my, that is one amazingly talented lady and the picture she made of you is just stunning! Well done Arina!!!

Fleur said...

Wow! I can't decide what picture is more beautiful!

www.janetteria.com said...

Oh yeah! Nice illustration!

Sunshine Sarah said...

Arina's got talent, I must say. :D
Lovely!

Hugs!
Sarah.

Anthea said...

Wow! It's a beautiful illustration.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Sally said...

What a beautiful present!
Have a nice week dear lady :)

Sally

Ruxandra said...

Oh, this is so nice of her!You deserved it!

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! love that picture!
p.s. you look amazing!

Roswitha said...

Cat e de tare!!! Arina chiar are talent! :o :X

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

amazing!!!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Marla Singer said...

such a beautiful illustration!
have a nice day, darling xx

colorsdiary said...

awesome!

Keira Lennox said...

Beautiful! I just adore this outfit. The little heart purse is such a perfect addition :)

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of you and the illustration is awesome! -Angela

Annelie said...

Love the drawing!!!

purple said...

yeah,i remember,it was one amongst the 1st outfits you've posted....both pictures are just downright ADORABLE!!;)))

Anonymous said...

I love your clutch! And the photo is awesome!