




As you can all notice from the pics I got a haircut a few days ago.
the difference: I went to another stylist.
why? because Ane (my marvelous hairstylist was in the hospital giving birth to the awesome Tiana;)).
the result: a complete well, ok, not totally but still a FAILURE:(.
Got out and said to myself "ok ,ok, you will be ok!!!, it's just hair , will grow back, don't panic, don't panic" so I didn't, I was so zen and proud of my new discovered sanity;).
Next morning: got up, went in the bathroom half-asleep, started brushing my teeth and caste a glimpse in the mirror........................the horror........the horror..........so again "don't panic, don't panic, you have to be in the office in 6 minutes......don't panic....pppfff........I PANICKED !!!!
Run back in the bedroom and frantically started looking for my hair straightener and yes by now my day has become so predictable...it was broken:((((.
Bottom line: I looked like a hedgehog.
In the afternoon started the damage control and looked for another pair of ghd's or better yet some ghd straighteners online. Found one and now I'm anxiously waiting for it. Till then if you can suggest some shops from where I can buy hats, scarfs or headbands please be kind and send the link cause hedgehog hairdo is not really my favorite hair style:).
Ohhh and before I go and make some growth voodoo on my hair just wanted to check if you found out about my new fav magazine. It's the awesome new fash stuff and guess what? I can share it with you right now and after that you can share it too, how cool is that?;).
This magical magazine is published online by the most fairy like and cool-est duo everrrr, these girls are obviously beyond fashionable, creative and above all, not afraid to say and be just what they are:).
So without further ado...
Open publication - Free publishing - More alina tanasa
How cool is that???
x
A
p.s. Thank you so so much for all your mails and comments about the dress line, I'm so glad that you guys liked it:*
How cool is that???
x
A
p.s. Thank you so so much for all your mails and comments about the dress line, I'm so glad that you guys liked it:*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















28 comentarii:
well in these pics it doesn`t look so bad :D
Sorry to hear about your hair but that scarf makes the outfit, so there is an upside. Love your jewellery too.
You actually look pretty stylish with that scarf, so it can't be this bad! :o)
Another lovely necklace...love it!
xoxo
hey!! cool outfit :) you look great :)
about the dcollection of dresses... they are awesome! i love the white one and the pink one :)
well..
have a nice day and don't forget to visit my blog!
kisses,
pawi.
I actually think you look as hot as ever. Also you’re one of the persons that looks awesome with things (scarves, headbands, bows, flowers, hats) in their hair and man, you can surely take a mean picture!:) Love the gold bling bling! The new line is beyond beautiful as I told you 10 times already!:)
I cant get over how gorgeous you are! with or without a hedgehog hair cut you would still look like a total babe. You look so tanned in these photos, I love it! I hope that your straightener comes soon so you can stop panicking, lady! To make you feel better though : One time I went to the hair dressers and she thinned out my fringe the completely WRONG way and I left with little spikes coming from my forehead. It cant get much worse than that. Hope you have a great rest of your week beautiful. xo
The scarf hides any hint of a bad hair day! You look great!
Anthea,
Embracing Style
You look perfect - as usual, Ana ;))
Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com
Love blue and gold together! You (and your hair!) look great!
Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls
honestly: your hair looks great, on the upside the new stylist got you to try and use more hair accessories:)
That scarf looks great on you! Especially with the shirt! You're so creative. :D
Love the look!
-Erin :)
The stripes and denim look is such a classic, love the way you styled it to make it more "you"!
Sally
http://www.dolfie.net/index2.html
Oh you look amazing,love it!
oh dear, it doesn't look so bad at all :) love your look with those adorable heels and shorts*
Love this look- I am smitten over stripes :)
Hiya! I came across your blog from another blog, Shoe-a-Day. And am thrilled I did! You have a wonderful space here. And hon, if those snaps are of a bad hair day due to a bad haircut, you recovered superbly because you look fab! Cheers!
ohhhhh sorry about your hair! i've had some very bad hairstyles over the years. if it makes you feel any better, it really doesnt look that bad and your legs look amazing :)
You styled this outfit perfectly you look stunning xoxo
Love the necklace.!!! Where can I buy it?
Awesome post title and look, darling!
I LOVE your necklace!
xoxox,
CC
lovely pics thanks for sharing xxxxxxxxx
i'm sorry to hear that! but i honestly think your hair looks as great as it always did. plus, the scarf adds a magical touch!
i love the necklace! oh.my.god! to be honest, i've never really been a golden girl, but a silver one, haha! but lately i began to shop golden accessories. see, i am in the middle of a transformation process :)) and yes, i happen to think silver and gold look so good together, if you do it with class.
oook, i think i talked/wrote too much... :)) hugs honey! xx
cool post
i love your shorts looks amazing
http://smsjar.blogspot.com/
Ur headband is so cute
Switching stylists can be so traumatic. I know your pain.
Great look though. Love the striped top and the headscarf.
I just love how vibrant and alive you look. Chic yet effortlessly stylish. Combining stripes and gold with fearlessness!
I'm in love with blue and white and stripes and navy style and all that so I must naturally love this outfit too...
I totally agree with the name of the post but you don't seem to be having a bad hair day!
ador bentita:D
Post a Comment