We went to see the Spring/Summer collection and Marni for H&M the other day.
I never was a fan of these kind of collaborations, except Mary K for Topshop (with all my alertness I somehow managed to skip buying a magnificent dress form that collection, layed in bed for a week) but this time I really love the Marni for H&M jewelry and also saw some cool pieces of clothing. You can see for yourself starting with 07.03.
Here's my latest interview - for Nosyeux
We shoot the new lookbook for Snobbish Breakfast on Saturday.
Freezing cold, laughter, Adina's flowers, Glamography boys making fun of us (took pictures with our phones like two Chinese tourists), European Heritage, mountains of jewelry, Meg and Delia - the perfect match, the new versatile dresses = God help us all.
Stay tooned.
Make sure you cherish the things you have in your life.
Relax, I'm not gonna start lecturing you with my aspirational crap. But I'm gonna order you to smile.
SMILE! or else!
Au Revoir, kittens (I wanna look interesting) (ok, it's not working)
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comentarii:
smiling:)
it's good!
Ce frumos!
Se vede ca v-ati simtit bine...
:D
i'm not normally a huge fan of these collabs either, but the patterns and accessories for Marni look worthwhile
in dramatic fashion
Imi place tare mult tinuta!!
Post a Comment