Zara shoes, vintage skirt, H&M blouse, YSL bracelet, Marni at H&M necklace, Mango sunglasses



It's either you have it or you don't.

No, I'm not talking about style  but about common sense.

Have a "I'm doing this for me" weekend not a "It would look good on Facebook" one. Also, don't forget that today is your last change to win the Snobbish Breakfast dress.



.

7 comentarii:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! The mix of stripes and polka dots is awesome!!!
And lucky for me I always have "I'm doing this for me" weekends, who cares what Facebook people think ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sarah said...

I love your necklace. So pretty! Have a great weekend!

mauVErt said...

Credit photo: Claudiu Enescu :p

Annelie said...

Loving the MArni necklace! So chic :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace it's so beautiful ...and also i love the colour of the shoes. Great outfit!

Costin M said...

<3 stripes for life.

leonie fanning said...

Wow u look amazing love tis outfit best wishes from Dublin
xx Leo.