NOTIFICATION
February 10, 2012



I did not die! Don't be sad.

I'm just redecorating/moving stuff/organizing. I don't know why! I know I did it two times last year. I will do it until I'll  find that place where I can, I don't know, feel that I sort of belong there. 

I hope Peles will be available soon!


Here are some of my new "hand works"




Stay normal!




.

8 comentarii:

coco said...

beautiful jewelry :)

stilistele said...

oh, fashionistas never find the perfectly decorated environment; prepare to do redecoration for the rest of your life :))
so you're 'violining?' ;)

Natasha Fatah said...

Ha! "Stay normal" Ok well the message on my blog today is "be ghetto" - have a great weekend!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

colorsdiary said...

awwwww, i love those rings

Ruth said...

Spring cleaning is like cleansing the soul - I need that every once in a while...

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I know what you mean, sometimes it gets boring or just doesnt seem like "you" I love those last two photos! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Emanuel I. said...

Daca ai nevoie de ajutor, anunta-ne!
Venim cu drag!
:D

Jeanne Shaheen said...

I love the hands- where do you find the free standing black hands?? Please let me know- I'd be so grateful!