I accidentally locked myself inside, yesterday. In the most stupidest manner.
I'm ok, the locksman will come in no time. Thank God for founding this tiara, now I can pretend that I'm a broken princess and everything will be okkk.
He said that he will be here in an hour(the locksman that is). Two have passed! There's something fishy about this guy! (I'm a Miss Marple fan)
After 5 hours you start to stupidly smile out of no reason and dream of xanax.
Why is this happening to me?!? Is it because I'm a huge procrastinator? The universe is punishing me?
After 8 hours, no laptop battery and a dysfunction to the wireless lan (thank you Delia for forgetting your stick at my place! Some accidents are for the best, except when your key falls from your hand out of the window and you are locked inside!)
I couldn't bare the pressure anymore!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the lady like-est of them all?
Well, not you, you little depraved person!
Please appreciate my fur collar, gracefully worn with my home clothes!
Yes, I'm out today! How I did it? You will never know!
I'm kidding, he did came, (the locksman that is-2), after 8 hours and 36 minutes, to be exact.
So that you know, the pics are black and white for you not to see that I own a pink laptop (I feel the urge to slap myself when I think about it). And if you still wonder how I took the pics if I was locked inside alone, well, I have a remote for my camera (thank you Silve!!!)
.
I'm ok, the locksman will come in no time. Thank God for founding this tiara, now I can pretend that I'm a broken princess and everything will be okkk.
He said that he will be here in an hour(the locksman that is). Two have passed! There's something fishy about this guy! (I'm a Miss Marple fan)
After 5 hours you start to stupidly smile out of no reason and dream of xanax.
Why is this happening to me?!? Is it because I'm a huge procrastinator? The universe is punishing me?
After 8 hours, no laptop battery and a dysfunction to the wireless lan (thank you Delia for forgetting your stick at my place! Some accidents are for the best, except when your key falls from your hand out of the window and you are locked inside!)
I couldn't bare the pressure anymore!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the lady like-est of them all?
Well, not you, you little depraved person!
Please appreciate my fur collar, gracefully worn with my home clothes!
Yes, I'm out today! How I did it? You will never know!
I'm kidding, he did came, (the locksman that is-2), after 8 hours and 36 minutes, to be exact.
So that you know, the pics are black and white for you not to see that I own a pink laptop (I feel the urge to slap myself when I think about it). And if you still wonder how I took the pics if I was locked inside alone, well, I have a remote for my camera (thank you Silve!!!)
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















11 comentarii:
well Ana you are such a charming story teller! I hope that eventually manage to escape from your lovely home :)
eram sigura ca e roz laptopul:)) bine ca ai reusit sa scapi in cele din urma:))
You're awesome. x hivennn
super foto :)
Haha; at least you weren't locked outside for 8 hours ;)
Fab pic taking with that wonderful tiara!
www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com
Oyyyy....that stinks!!! But being locked in is better than locked out,ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
You are hilarious! :)))in an absolutely positive way ofc.
And THANK YOU for posting a TIARA!
I'v got one recently because I had this vision to wear it with a fur gilet or with party dress..he said its childish but now I hv a proof its stylish and absolutely IN!
fashionandmargarita.blogspot.com
You are hilarious!:)))
And THANK YOU for posting a TIARA photo!!! I'v got similar one recently because I had a vision to wear it with a fur gilet or w party dress. My boyf is mocking me about it telling its chidlish...well at least I hv a good proof now ;-)
This is me wearing tiara:
http://fashionandmargarita.blogspot.com/2011/12/meglepetes.html
hahhahahah - you never cease to make me laugh. out loud.
i'm glad that you were able to get out. and that you have a pink lap top. hhaha. and don't feel bad. i used to have a green one.. (blegh)
have a lovely day! do something spontaneous!!
allister bee blog
cutest pics i've seen in a while!
you rock!:)
OMG I LOL'ed so hard, then I felt bad about it since you were obviously bored! Never seems to be a dull moment for you!
Post a Comment