Hello!
Echoooo, Echoooo...
Yeah,long time no see so if you have abandoned me I totally deserve it!
Although I hope you are seeing this so that I can brag with my new smart phone sent over by Samsung
I could have sworn that my heart will always love an Iphone. Then again, nothing lasts 4 ever.
So now, say "Hi" to my new obsession... Yes, yes, I'm a shallow,12 years old.
Whats this?
Cockaigne is an online artsy magazine proudly put together by a group of creative people.
I'm really honored that I had the chance to be a small part of their team for the first issue. You can read my take on what's happening on Facebook now in the magazine.
Also, google Cackaigne, you'll love the meaning of it !
In case you are wondering why I have two pairs of shoes with the same outfit...subway vs. city streets.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















13 comentarii:
ador culoarea asta! beautiful dress and pics! pupsiki
Now I really have to ask you: wich one is better? I can`t decide and I want to buy one of these two smartphones. Please send me an email if you don`t want to answer here :)
Imi place mult de tine, rochia si fotografiile.... dar nu iti e racoarea asa???
super colour !
aaadoor botinele tale<3 si rochita e tare simpatica:**
Love your outfit! and yayyy for a new phone, ha ha. I still have a REALLY old flip phone from years ago....
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
congrats on the phone and online magazine!!
www.chevronsandeclairs.com
www.lengualargafaldacorta.blogspot.com/
www.lengualargafaldacorta.blogspot.com/
Hi stopped by, love the color! Gorgeous dress. Check out my blog, maybe we can follow :)
xo Emma
oooh I love the blue sheath on you, lovely one!
and I love smart phones, too :) I have the bloglovin' app hehe
<3Meghan
i liked what u wrote in the magazine:)
That phone is a must have!
Love your outfit!
Post a Comment